[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Looking for advice on how to masturbate more efficiently. Most

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

Looking for advice on how to masturbate more efficiently. Most of my cum ends up on my chest and stomach, and since I'm pretty hairy, it's a fucking pain to clean it off every time. I end up using at least a dozen tissues each time I fap. Are there any techniques that could make it easier and faster for me to clean up afterwards?
>>
File: 20161026_180436.jpg (1MB, 3264x1840px) Image search: [Google]
20161026_180436.jpg
1MB, 3264x1840px
Use a cum towel

A towel only you cum in and don't use to wash your face or dry your hands

I keep mine under my couch for convenience

After a few weeks you should wash it because the cum crust will start to hurt wiping your dick

>my cum towel, 1 week sense last wash
>>
ITT: Degenerates

>b-but its normal!

Not when you look for 'efficient ways' to jerk it, stay pleb.
>>
>>17746547
How else can you learn the advanced methods?

Collaborating and sharing ideas. That's how Window's was invented
>>
>>17746547
It's degenerate to want to save money on tissues and waste less natural resources?
>>
Shave the area in which your cum lands frequently.
>>
>>17746557
My entire chest and stomach is hairy, and I don't really feel comfortable shaving it just for this. Is there another way?
>>
>>17746564
Hop in the shower afterwards.
>>
1. Cum towel
2. Fap with a condom or latex glove
3. Fap with a fleshlight or homemade fleshlight
4. Fap and when you are getting close run to the shower
5. Fap less
>>
This is the cleanest method provided you're uncut master race.

1.Catch cum in foreskin
2.Carry cum to toilet/sink
3.Dump cum
4.Wash bell end in sink
5.Dry cock with towel
6. ?????
7. PROFIT!
>>
>>17746534
expensive way use condom just put it at the tip.
plastic bottle to catch your little white residue.
>>
if you have paper towels OP, the 12"x12" kind, you can kind of form it into a "pouch" to catch your cum in. When you're getting close, make the "OK" symbol with your off-hand, and pull the paper towel through the circle and kind of form it into a lightbulb or bowl shape. It won't look perfect but it should be conical. Then when you're about to blow your load, jam the cone over your cock and make sure you hold it tight to your dick so cum doesn't leak out. then you just pull the cum catcher off and dispose of it, then rinse up like you should.

always remember to shower/bathe after wanking and use good incense to cover up the smell. your clothes and room will REEK.
>>
>>17746534
Get a wide-mouthed jar and aim your dick at the opening while jacking off. After you're done, clean your dick by rubbing against the edge and empty the jar into the sink or toilet.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.