[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

OK body language experts, please help me analyse this: I’ve

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: aes.png (282KB, 477x350px) Image search: [Google]
aes.png
282KB, 477x350px
OK body language experts, please help me analyse this:
I’ve been getting quite close with this girl that I go to uni with, because we basically live right next to each other. But I can’t tell for shit whether she’s just being friendly, or if she’d be interested in dating. Things that I know:
>there was another guy that asked her out, she told him she isn’t interested, but they remained friends.
>we rarely sit next to each other, but when we do, she’s quite sociable and likes to talk.
>She laughs at my jokes usually, slightly more often than the general public
>the only time we actually touched each other, was when she told me she could take off concert wristbands, and I reached for her wrist to see how thick it was. Afterwards, she reached straight for mine, and did the same.
>We go home together often, at one point even agreed that we should come home from social events together, but when we go home from school, one of her girlfriends comes along part of the way.
>Today, we got off the tram and I met with one of my friends by accident, and she instantly went to her phone, then shortly after waved goodbye and left.
>We also say goodbye to each other with a kiss on the cheek, don’t really think she does it with any other guys, or at least I never saw her do it, but she may just do it because I went in for it the first time and we’ve been doing it ever since.
>I've managed to compliment her in a joking manner a couple times, she just laughs and says thanks, hasn't really complimented me though as far as I remember
We don’t go to uni together in the morning because she leaves earlier than me. We also don’t talk on facebook at all. Anyone can make anything of this?
>>
Stop overanalyzing and trying to see things that aren't there. If you like her, ask her out.
>>
>>17746114
The situation is quite delicate, because basically I managed to get myself accepted into a group of friends that existed long before I joined, and I managed to do that partially because I gave the guy she rejected dank advice and I sort of managed to cheer him up. If I ask her out and she says yes, it's still gonna be all flavors of fucked up between me and the lads in that group, but should she say no, it's gonna be awkward between me and her, and I'm fairly sure the guys are gonna turn their backs on me as well, so it'd probably do some good to do a little evaluation before I jump into this
>>
>>17746112
Anon, she's clearly interested in you. However, don't get to full of yourself. You need to make this relationship develops naturally; that means no asking her out unwarranted. However, you don't want to make her think that YOU are not interested in her. To do that, you need to keep in contact with her and often imply it to her that you'd like to date her, that means doing things that couples often do.

In a situation with a group being involved, this method is proven to work. The estimated time for this kind of relationship to develop is between 2-3 months. Be sure to increase skin contact with her as she's quite keen on contacting your skin. Do compliment her often tho.
>>
>>17746305
Thanks based anon, you're the best
>>
File: 1412503514383.gif (933KB, 245x285px) Image search: [Google]
1412503514383.gif
933KB, 245x285px
>>17746112

>OK body language experts

I can assure you there are none here. Why you thought asking a bunch of kissless virgins and alt right robots to interpret body language was a good idea is beyond me.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.