[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How I forget about my exgirlfriend? I love her soo much but she

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

How I forget about my exgirlfriend? I love her soo much but she left me, so I want to forget her, but I dont know how to do it. She left one month ago
>>
>>17746094
Yeah, I know I sound very autistic but she was my first gf and I dont know how to turn the page on
>>
I was with my girl for 4ish months. She was my first love/real gf/first fuck. She was extremely clingy and needy, so I was shocked as a mother fucker when she decided to end it. Anyway, it took me about a week to finally get over it. Acceptance will heal your pain and was the only thing that made me feel better.
Share the story you're leaving out 99% of it.
>>
>>17746133
That seems like a good idea.
Well I will resume it
One day she decided that she wants a open relationship and I accept it, because I loved her so much, but I dont like that type of relationships. She stars to date a guy and I started to felt bad for it. I felt jealous. And I started to ask her help like every day, because I was feeling bad every day.
I felt worsw when my parents arrest me without going out home (yes it sounds childish as fuck. By the way Im 18)
So one day she started to thought that I was being exagerated and I was using her to feel better. And thats all, she block me in every social media she have and thats all
>>
>>17746143
I'm going to address these issues in order
>One day she decided that she wants a open relationship
Huge red fucking flag. It's obvious she does not value you in the relationship, and apparently not even herself.
>I accept it, because I loved her so much, but I dont like that type of relationship
Shame on you. Can't blame her for this one. You should have told her how you felt about it. To me it sounds like you were more in love with the idea of being in love rather than being with that specific person. Not only that but by allowing her to do this you gave her all the power in the relationship.
>So one day she started to thought that I was being exagerated and I was using her to feel better
Shame on you again, she was correct. You were using her to feel better or to fill an empty void. Any person that values a relationship would not allow the other person to be in an open relationship. Point blank.
Take this opportunity to focus on bettering yourself op, you have issues you need to address.
>>
>>17746172
Thank you, I will do that
In fact, she convice me with the thing of the open relationship. She said that she can love other people and this wont change the way she loves me. She said its like I have two friends, I dont stop to love one if a love the other.
I accept that because I believed it but now I dont
>>
>>17746184
Yeah your girl was also a pretty shitty person. I feel bad for you. I'm also trying to recover from my first relationship. I really don't want to love anymore. That took too much out of me. I have less life in me after that.
>>
>>17746184
Forget that bitch. Neither one of you was in love from what I can tell. Better yourself, be happy with yourself and when you're finally happy as an individual, THEN maybe consider bringing someone into your life. Me and my ex had this issue, she was never happy and was looking for an escape which is why she wanted to be in a relationship. I was never happy and figured the relationship would make her happy.
>>
>>17746203
Sorry to hear that bro. I think you need the same thing, we need to recover and started to feel good with yourself
>>
>>17746204
Thats a very good advice, thank you bro
>>
>>17746214
Yeah I have. It's been a while and I feel good. I don't feel needy for another person and am pretty happy alone. It would be nice to have another girlfriend though. I'm just a bit scared about doing it again.

Before, I've rejected most opportunities I have, and the few that I chose didn't work out so I decided to stay alone for a bit. I think I'm almost ready now.
>>
>>17746276
I suggest you to wait until you are 100% secure that you want a relationship
>>
>>17746322
Yeah, I'll do that.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.