[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It might be a stupid question but it has been bugging me a lot.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1352564983729.jpg (82KB, 379x500px) Image search: [Google]
1352564983729.jpg
82KB, 379x500px
It might be a stupid question but it has been bugging me a lot. How popular are redheaded girls generally speaking? I really want to date one but it's a very uncommon color and I'm worried they will have too many people bothering them already.
>>
>>17746047
They are generally one of the most wanted types.
>>
The awkward ginger girls with pasty skin, no visible eyebrows/eyelashes and no cute face with a crown of orange frizz? Not that popular.

Girls who would be cute with any other haircolor who happen to be redheads? Crazy popular.
>>
>>17746110
This.

They're also super kinky. Like unbelievably kinky. You can't out-kink a redhead
>>
>>17746110
Yeah, I see where you're coming from. That's a sensible explanation, thanks.
>>
>>17746116
Eh, I don't personally believe in those things, I think it's the fiery and exotic impression of red hair that makes it tempting to think she's going to be dynamite in bed. A good friend of mine has been dating a real redhead for years and she doesn't even want to do doggy because she's ashamed of her asshole showing to him.

>>17746117
No problem!
>>
>>17746110
>The awkward ginger girls with pasty skin
But pale awkward redheads are the cutest ones.
>>
>>17746144
Porcelain pale and pasty pale is different. That they have pale skin doesn't mean their skin looks healthy and pretty, it can just look faint and unhealthy like they never see the light of day.

And with awkward I meant the looks. It's about the bigger picture not nitpicking details and imagining them on a cute girl. Nothing wrong with being shy or having pale skin but I'm sure you know the awkward looking redheads. It's like the red hair can either strengthen their beauty or highlight their homeliness/odd face.
>>
>>17746151
Of course, I get your idea. I just like odd and unique people way more, probably that's why I like redheads in the first place.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.