[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the best field (and way) to have a successful career

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 1473342486951.jpg (50KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
1473342486951.jpg
50KB, 500x750px
What's the best field (and way) to have a successful career under a pseudonym. I need a way to make money and validation without it reaching my private life.
>>
>>17745856
That sounds dumb. Explain your reasoning.
>>
assassin
mercenary
drug runner
pimp
mafia
author
>>
>>17745860
I'm diagnosed with a personality disorder
>>
>>17745865
That doesn't explain why you'd have to work under a fake name, unless you're basically just saying "I'm crazy, I do crazy things"
>>
>>17745869
I'm crazy and it will destroy my career if people assosiate the work to my person. Do you have any career suggestions?
>>
File: 7minuteabs.png (80KB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
7minuteabs.png
80KB, 360x270px
>>17745878
I think you need to add egotism or narcissism to your list of problems. Honest to God, no one gives a shit about you or your problems except your family and maybe your mental health professional, if there is one, which there probably should be.

Get over yourself. You're not a star, you don't shine brighter than anyone else.
>>
>>17745949
People don't do business with crazy people, so it is a real problem. I want to build a position that can't be broken down by me acting insane.
>>
File: cunt2.jpg (31KB, 337x600px) Image search: [Google]
cunt2.jpg
31KB, 337x600px
>>17745974
OK, then, your initial post was unclear about that.

Being crazy is bad for business, of course. You need a career where success isn't dependent on your personal life, but on your performance, yes?

Hard to perform well when you're crazy.
Judging by popular media, being Napoleon Bonaparte is a poplar vocation among the reality-impaired?

No, serious, any job where you don' interact with the public or have a close relationship with management would do, provided you can keep from, you know, communing with the mothership when you're supposed to be productive.
Or you can take your meds and deal.
>>
>>17745986
Not OP but you're being kind of retarded. You're accusing him of narcissism and being condescending which might very well be true, he has a PD, maybe he has NPD.

There are no medications to treat personality disorders. There are emerging therapies but mostly they're on their own. They're not mental disorders, they're in a separate category.
>>
>>17745986
Do you have any suggestions of such jobs?
>>
>>17746009
Not him, but software development, perhaps? It's a job that can be done from home
>>
>>17746024
I don't have as much geek skill as I would like. I have no idea how to get into it.
>>
File: hotdogboat.jpg (36KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hotdogboat.jpg
36KB, 480x360px
>>17746009
Writing, editing, jobs involving telecommuting, CAD/CAM, machining, things like that.

One of the most fucked-up individuals I know is the guy who services the AC unit at my house, which is in the tropics. Guy's got genuine Schizophrenia, true Disassociative Personality Disorder, controlled with medication. Poor prick is full of twitches and can't carry on a conversation to save his life, but he sure as hell knows his way around an AC unit. People call him when things are fucked up, so everyone is always happy and grateful to see him, which he likes, I think.
Jobs like that, which reinforce the positive parts of socialization, might be an option, too.

>>17746007
I'm being a dick, not kind of retarded. OP may have legitimate mental health issues, which are a tremendous challenge to deal with. OP may also,rather, just be being a garden-variety self-diagnosed faggot. Jury's still out, but I have no dog in this fight.
>>
>>17746044
Eh, that's the hardest part. I dunno, I started learning programming in highschool and then it didn't make much sense, but as years pass by, you're picking up more knowledge than you'd think.

That's a really lucrative business, especially if you get into security. But you gotta have a knack for it, not to mention the desire to learn because not everyone likes it, don't just jump into the field because it lets you to earn money while never having to meet anyone.

Read about programming related jobs a bit and get back to me if you think you're up for it.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.