[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>engaged to dream girl >about to get married in a couple

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: question.jpg (713KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
question.jpg
713KB, 1600x1200px
>engaged to dream girl
>about to get married in a couple of months
>we're both fairly religious but I like to smoke weed occasionally
>haven't told her yet and not sure how she feels about weed (we haven't really discussed the subject of drugs but I feel like she might have a problem with it)

how should I tell her? should I even tell her before we get married?
>>
...just how long have you two been together? I would assume not long enough to get married if she hasn't found out about your pot habit.

Tell her, you moron, and if she hates it, then you have a decision to make.
>>
>>17745597
well yeah it's been kind of a long distance relationship until now, that's why it never really came up
>>
>>17745622
>kind of a long distance relationship until now
>about to get married
>haven't even discussed controversial topics
I hope you know what you're doing
>>
>>17745589
Do you plan to stop smoking after you two get married? If so it's useless to bring this up now. If you want to keep smoking then she'll probably find out anyway so it's better if you talk to her about it.
>>
>>17745622
>kind of

Have you even met in real life?
>>
>>17745629
>>17745629
>>17745629
>>17745629
>>
>>17745629
Maybe an arranged marriage.
>>
>>17745629
I do, 100%

>>17745635
yes, many times but we haven't lived together or anything.

>>17745634
I would prefer to keep smoking but if it's really a problem for her I'd stop. But I'd prefer to be able to make her understand that it's not as bad as most people think, especially religious people.
>>
>>17745651
Have you had sex yet?
>>
>>17745589
So you're engaged to someone you barely know and never spent long periods of time with?
Move in together and spend at least a year around each other all the time. Discuss EVERYTHING before committing yourself - abortion (I don't even have sex with people before discussing this), plans for life, drugs, alcohol, mental issues.
You should have in mind how issues would be faced before going through them. You don't want to have a chit chat about abortion when she's already pregnant, or to find out 10 years down the line that she isn't interested in being a stay at home mom, or that she wants to raise your kids differently from you do, or that she's been an alcoholic all this time.
It is insane that you want to get married to someone you don't know well. You don't want to sign a contract that says that you're mutually responsible for each other emotionally and financially when you don't really know what to expect.
>>
>>17745649
>tfw no arranged marriage to skip all the bullshit games of dating
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.