[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/adv/ I need to make at least 200 bucks in 7 days, my cat is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1476723383615.jpg (7KB, 231x218px) Image search: [Google]
1476723383615.jpg
7KB, 231x218px
/adv/ I need to make at least 200 bucks in 7 days, my cat is sick and needs surgery.

Please give me some ideas. It doesn't matter how hard or disgusting, except maybe selling my ass, but could consider it if I get desperate enough.
>>
If you don't have money set aside for emergencies like this, you're an irresponsible pet owner and really shouldn't own a cat
>>
>>17745490
I already payed 500 dollars but I still need 200 more.
My next paycheck is completely spent to pay other bills and I don't even have it yet.
>>
>>17745479
sell your own organs
or become Heisenberg and cook meth
>>
>>17745497
I need my organs and cooking met would take longer than 7 days.
I could sell part of my liver I guess but that would take too long.
>>
>>17745479
lmao this guys obviously a douchebag. 200 bucks in 7 days is easy. You can donate plasma about two times in 7 days and that should get you around 100 bucks. You can also donate semen or blood but that doesn't rake in as much cash. If you have a steady income you could just go to a money loan place for the last 100 dollars and pay it back with interest. Uber also has special driver sign up bonuses where you can get 100 dollars just if someone refers you. You could sell some unused giftcards to a website, sell an old iphone, take some surveys online if you can find a legit site
>>
Any Freelance job you could quickly do? No relative to beg money to? At worse, sell video games or something like this.
>>
>>17745502
You could also go on craigslist and help someone move some furniture or do some other odd jobs. Dont get roped into anything sexual. The app gigwalk also shows other odd jobs in your area so thats probably worth a shot. If there are any large sporting events in your area college football, pro football, soccer, anything really just find where people tailgate and collect some cans that could net you some big bucks easy
>>
>>17745502
>200 bucks in 7 days is easy
My mind is full of fuck right now, I couldn't think of anything, thanks for ideas.

>>17745504
Sell my videogames is a good idea, thank you.
>>
>>17745508
I wouldn't mind dumpster diving for cans, thanks.
>>
>>17745516
the trick is to find a sporting event. where there are sporting events there are people tailgating and where there are people tailgating there is binge drinking. They straight up leave piles on cans. Get a couple garbage bags and some gloves and youll make a stack
>>
Go to a vet that offers the Care Credit credit card. Many larger cities have VCA associated clinics that offer it.

Basically it is like a store credit card with an astronomically high APR. But that shit is worth it if you have $500 set aside for emergencies but the procedure costs more.

Also, was this preventative? As in did your cat encounter an accident outdoors, or have a bladder/kidney issue, or Feline Leukemia?
>>
>>17745512
Make sure to buy The Purring Quest once it's over.
>>
>>17745522
I don't live in america so this is not an option. Sorry, I guess this is where the sympathy dies.

I found he had a growth on his neck so I took him to the vet; she made a biopsy and said it could go from being just a infected wound to cancer, the lab results are due in 7 days.
She already gave me some credit and told me I could pay the rest of the bill when the results come, I don't know what I'm going to do after that.

Thanks, anon.
>>
File: 491.jpg (40KB, 377x378px) Image search: [Google]
491.jpg
40KB, 377x378px
>>17745528
anon pls
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.