[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm falling hard for a girl I work with. She has a dude

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (750KB, 2480x3508px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
750KB, 2480x3508px
I'm falling hard for a girl I work with. She has a dude and a baby, and I think she feels the same about me. There's way too much chemistry between us, like we were meant to be.

Help me. What is the appropriate way to back off? I really don't want to wreck her family, but the longer our friendship goes on the harder this is gonna get. In a couple weeks I'll be elegible to transfer. Should I explain the situation to my bosses, ask for a transfer, and become distant with her once I'm gone? I would feel really bad because I get the feeling she doesn't get close to people often, and would be really hurt by me becomming distant.
>>
>>17745357
Fuck her and transfer, its the best thing for you

I fucked a grill i was talking with that had a bf of 7 years and we started liking eachother a lot luckily i was going on a internship to another place for 3 months so truly this was the best for the two of us.
>>
>>17745357
You simply do nothing.

>>17745663
Fuck off degenerate.
>>
>>17745665
Life has been giving me too much shit to care for others, i look out for my hapiness and i regret nothing.
>>
>>17745357
How can you betray Holo?
>>
Just stay away from her. She's a liability to your job if you want to stay there. The saying don't shit where you eat is in effect here. Find someone else, not this hoe
>>
>>17745357
Oh man don't do this and ask for the transfer. Way too much shit to go through even if you guys want to be together. You'll always have an ex/father involved and being a dad to the baby not yours you will always be way down the priority list (and should be). What you guys are experiencing now is just that rush of something new but the back end, day to day grind is so not worth the pussy. She's not likely thinking this thing all the way through either. Short term feels or long term misery.
>>
File: 1467845293142.jpg (33KB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
1467845293142.jpg
33KB, 720x404px
>>17745669
So you're the reason /adv/ exists? You know you're causing problems but don't care because you want to be a homewrecker.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.