[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This guy is trying to smear me and my girlfriend on the internet.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

This guy is trying to smear me and my girlfriend on the internet. He posted our full names on an internet form, accusing us publicly of using MDA and MDMA, and claimed that he filed a report to the DEA.
We've already reported the post on the form, but are afraid that DEA are going to follow up with a search warrant if he is telling the truth. There are no drugs in the house besides weed (legal in my state), but really would not like a follow up with the police.

got any advice about how to move forward, /adv/? Is there any legal grounds for reporting harassment against him here?
>>
bumping for visibility
>>
>>17744972
I really don't think the DEA chases down people who are accused of USING drugs, especially when the accusation comes from some guy on the Internet who's obviously butthurt about something else. If he was spreading rumors that you're trafficking, making, or dealing drugs, they MIGHT look into it. But if he's just saying you guys took some ecstasy then nobody will give a shit
>>
lol nothings gonna come of that. Fucking miley cyrus sings about doing molly on the radio, you think the DEA is busting down her door? The police have better things to do, and I'm (almost) certain they wouldn't even have probable cause. Civilians can't just throw around accusations and get the police to search houses based on that lol
>>
>>17745021
>>17745023
This and this. There is absolutely zero chance of the DEA paying something that trivial any attention at all. And going off of only his word, they almost certainly wouldn't be able to get a search warrant at all, even if they wanted to, which they wouldn't.
>>
The DEA hunts cartel members and large distribution rings. They don't give a fuck about a couple kids doing drugs in their basement. Cops hardly care about that shit.

Rule #1 of drugs: nobody is looking to nab you for using, they're looking to nab the person you bought from.
>>
>>17744972
The DEA won't give a shit, the bigger question is what did you do to piss this person off? Work out what ever issues you have and squash the beef, that will stop this faster than anything else.
>>
>>17744972
>accusing us publicly of using MDA and MDMA
Who cares? Anybody who reads that will realize that the poster is a giant faggot piece of shit, who is probly just buttmad he can't bang your girl. I wouldn't worry about it dude.
>>
Why's he doing this? What'd you do to him? People don't do this shit just for fun, and if they do, they get bored quickly
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.