[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you approach a girl /adv/? what's he first

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1428578997900669.jpg (27KB, 550x535px) Image search: [Google]
1428578997900669.jpg
27KB, 550x535px
How do you approach a girl /adv/?

what's he first thing you say?
>>
Be confident. Not Chad levels of over the top assholishness, but just relaxed and nice. Pretend like you know what you're doing when you walk up to her. Walk with your pelvis forward, not by a lot, but just enough to be standing straight. Say something to her, anything. Talk. Fuck.
Also be attractive
>>
>>17744681
Say what though
>>
>>17744670
don't do it anon it only takes one smile and she will ruin your whole life for ever. she will divorce for everything you got even your retirement money or in baby jail for not paying her child support. stay strong don't enslave yourself to the pussy.
>>
>>17745295
well assuming you want to approach a girl because she is attractive and you want to date her, say this:

"Hey, I just wanted to say you're really pretty"

(she responses, probably "thanks")

"I'm (name)"

(she will probably tell you her name. Bonus points if you compliment her name)

"Nice to meet you (her name). Sorry if I'm a bit forward but would like to go out sometime?"

(She will say no, yes, or pull the "muh boyfriend tho")

If she rejects you: "Aw alright. I'll get out of your hair then. Nice meeting you, have a nice day"

If she accepts: Ask for her number or whatever else she uses to get into contact. Tell her you will call or text her later and go on your way. Later you will make plans with her.

It's pretty easy man
>>
>>17744670
"Do you have a moment? I am very horny, would you please suck my dick?"
>>
>>17745363
>"Hey, I just wanted to say you're really pretty"
That's pure cringe. IF you have to make a comment about appearance, it has to be at least somewhat personalized.
>>
>>17745363
DO NOT listen to this guy

"Wanted to say you're really pretty."
FLAG
Bonus points if you compliment her name
FLAG
"Sorry if I'm a bit forward"
FLAG

Honestly I don't know what advice to give you if it's just a girl you see around and think is attractive. I've never heard of people just going up to strangers (In real life, see the shit all the time on TV) unwarranted except for bars, and asking for numbers like directions.
>>
>>17744670
Im a super extrovert, so sometimes ill just turn to the person to my left and say "So, how way your day today?" like i know them. Theyll usually say "pretty good" to which i say "Really? How so?" and then this is the part where they realize there lives are actually not pretty good, and tell me there problems like "Actually, my back is killing me" or "I have a killer headache" and then i just play off of what they say and adapt.
People like talking about themselves, and in turn will like you
>>
>>17745933
Ask her if she wants the sex
>>
You probably won't use any of those lines you hear here so best thing is to get to talk to her "accidentaly"

Also get to meet her while she's in a group of people, then when you meet her that way you talk to her next time when she's alone.
>>
>>17745378
"your really pretty" is pretty lame. You should follow >>17745372 and personalize it.
"compliment her name" is some tinder shit. It's okay in some cases where she has a unique and cool name but that's it.
"Sorry I'm a bit forward" is okay. Most girls will appreciate your consideration of their time and situation. Shows your a gentleman ect.
>>
do this op. "yo girl, you lookin fine, i wanna lick them lips of yours and im not chattin about the top ones, ya get me?" then slap her ass and wink. works every time.
>>
You want to start the conversation in the same way you would if she were a man. So no pick-up line, no "Hey, I just wanted to say...". And there isn't a failproof line that always works, it depends on the situation.

Usually, the best way to approach a stranger is to comment or ask something about your surroundings. The weather, the place you're at, the situation you're in etc. For instance if you see them studying a billboard with an advertisement you can say something about the product that's advertised or the company or the advert itself. Or, as someone above me said you can just ask an open ended question like you'd ask a friend or acquaintance. Most people like talking about random shit with strangers.
>>
File: grill grill not wearing grill.png (420KB, 459x417px) Image search: [Google]
grill grill not wearing grill.png
420KB, 459x417px
>I'll have a quarter pounder with cheese
>>
I usually offer them money for sex. it works about 20% of t6he time.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.