[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys, I posted about this a few days ago and got some solid

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1389629642647.jpg (481KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1389629642647.jpg
481KB, 1920x1200px
Hey guys,

I posted about this a few days ago and got some solid responses but here is a little update;

>Went on a date with a girl last week
>Went really well; we made out towards the end of the date and got kind of "hot and heavy"
>Set up another date for this week (tomorrow)
>However conversations between her and on now seem weird
>She texted me once and we talked a bit
>I texted her a couple days ago but it didn't really go anywhere
>Plan on not meeting up with her tomorrow if she doesn't contact me

I don't get it, what went wrong? I thought the date went really well; the fact that we made out and were holding hands walking around says that to me, and she even texted me afterwards saying that she had a great time. Do girls normally flake this much? I know I should probably not worry about it and just move on but it's just... weird.
>>
She probably met someone in that brief time that caught her attention and isn't sure who to pick. Happened to me before and is jarring at how fast things went from great to strange. Eventually I found out she was seeing another guy behind my back and I deleted her number.
>>
>>17744403
That is a good possibilty. Bump for more replies.
>>
last bump
>>
>>17744395
Why?? Maybe she just isnt a big texter. At least see what shes like in person

If shes just as distant then or makes an excuse to get out of meeting up, you have your answer. Until then leave her alone and assume youre still on, lest you come across as clingy.
>>
There are multiple reasons for this. She could be really shy if it's going towards serious. Insecurity can be a problem. Just try to talk to her. Maybe even ask her if she's alright. Since she's talking less lately. Don't completely ignore her because you never know until you ask and confirm right.
>>
>>17744395
This here is YOU flaking. Unless she said otherwise there's no reason to believe tomorrow is off. Don't sabotage yourself.
>>
>>17744619
>>17744615
>>17744614
Alright bruhs, so you're saying that I should text her right now?
>>
I just texted her, wish me luck bros
>>
Consider it statistically if you feel uncertain. 100% on no date if you ignore her. 50% (could be 1% for what i care for) chance on a date when contacting her and trying to get clarification. I'm not math teacher but that seems like a win win.
>>
>>17744669
I did. It's been about 15 minutes and no responses lol
>>
>>17744688
Why do you need a response? Isnt the date already set?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.