[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been hooking up with this girl on tinder for a week

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (78KB, 493x876px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78KB, 493x876px
I've been hooking up with this girl on tinder for a week now; she looks amazing, like a carbon copy of pic related. We met the day after we matched and she's completely obsessed with me, but what's keeping her from just finding another dude? Like hooking up was so effortless that I don't want to get emotionally invested if she's like this with just any guy she finds cute.
>>
How fast did you hook up with her from the initial chat?

The answer is all you need to know how fast she will jump on another dick anon. Stop getting attached and enjoy whatever time is left with her until she finds someone else. Sluts are for banging and nothing else.
>>
>>17744275
It was literally the day after we matched that she drove 30 minutes to meet me and we fucked in a matter of hours. She keeps talking about wanting to date and we hooked up again last night, but yeah this is too much of a good thing for the likes of me
>>
>>17744297

Let me ask anon, do you honestly think a girl who would let you bang that quickly is worth your time and is datable? Smell the roses and learn that this is a fling. You will have more in your life so take this as a learning experience.

If you have that feeling of being empty even during sex, you need to move on immediately. Once you lose interest its time to call it quits and find something with more substance or at least a better pussy.
>>
>>17744304
>better pussy

Believe me, this is the best pussy. She's a fucking smokeshow. That's why I'm concerned, because it's gonna suuuuuuck when she splits.
>>
>>17744322

Happens all the time but there is more to a girl than just sex.
>>
>>17744268
You're fucking Lexi Belle? Nice.
>>
I met this girl at a festival in Denmark way back in 2004. Only talked to her briefly, as she and her girl friends were camping next to my tent, and they where from the same Norwegian city as me.

Now, Norwegian girls are probably among the most promiscuous girls on the planet - Norwegians don't even 'date' in the American/English sense of the word, we just hook up or either it becomes a ONS, or we hook up again shortly after and it becomes one of three things:
>a short string of ONS
>FWB
>BF/GF relationship

I met her again back in my home town a few weeks later, randomly at a club, and went home with her that night, after chatting her up for less than an hour. I couldn't ever remember her name when i walked in her door. Had to look at letters lying on her table, when she went to the bathroom. That's how little I knew about her, but more importantly, I knew I had to have her. Fucked her that very night.

Went to meet her after work two days later, and arranged to visit her again. We saw each other every day from that day, she moved in with me three months later. We moved to London together less than a year later, to study. We were together for five years.

My point is, not every girl fits neatly into one the very few boxes you faggots put up in front of them.

Just because a girl doesn't want to wait for the sake of waiting, that don't mean she would've done the same with any swinging dick. Grow up, Americunts

My two cents
>>
>>17744349
>tfw no Norwegian bf
>>
>>17744268
if you hurt my lexi i will end you
>>
>>17744349
This cunt gets it. Fucking autists on here with their "purity" holy shit.

>>17744268
>she's completely obsessed with me,
This could be a red flag, possible crazy.
>>
>>17744349
Man, I'd never be able to do that cause I'm too paranoid of STDs and pregnancy. I wish I could be like that though. Your story I'm afraid has a lot to do with culture though. You guys have a good sex ed program probably, and better sexual values. We have too many prudes and morons here, both doing the fucking and teaching the sex ed classes (if your community even supports true sex ed classes.)

Also, Nordic culture has long been known for equality. Viking society was quite egalitarian, from what I know. American culture still hasn't completely shed its puritanical values.

Life's short. Fuck American attitudes on sex! Fuck my life! Fuck my paranoia!
>>
Met this woman on OkC, had sex on the second date. She had more sexual experience than me. Now been together almost 6 years, have a kid together.

So yeah, >>17744349 and >>17744419 are correct. She might just really like you OP. "Enjoys sex" is not at all the same thing as "willing to cheat."
>>
>>17744297
>the day after we matched that she drove 30 minutes to meet me and we fucked in a matter of hours.
If she ends up being an AIDS angel come back and tell us.
>>
I'm jelly OP, you must be a strapping lad to get hot hookups so easily.
>>
File: .jpg (105KB, 1196x672px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
105KB, 1196x672px
>>17744604
>AIDS angel
I hate this world we live in.
>>
>>17744419
Don't put your dick in crazy OP.

No matter how appealing it seems.
>>
>>17744558
There's plenty of virgins in Norway as well desu, but we do have better sex ed, that's for sure.
This article about a popular TV program aimed at 11 year olds:
http://www.cosmopolitan.com/sex-love/news/a40506/norwegian-sex-ed-show-teaches-kids-what-we-all-wish-wed-learned-back-then/

Just do what YOU want to do. Nobody is going to hang you for following your own values and intuition in these matters. You're bound to find likeminded folks, if you start looking.

Don't let American attitudes hold you back. Culture is not your friend.
>>
>>17744322
>She's a fucking smokeshow
That isn't a thing that people say
>>
>>17744268
>>17744297
>>17744322
>roleplaying this hard
>>
>>17744297
Did you ever entertain the thought that she simply likes you so much she was dtf this fast?
Get to know her for a bit without any commitment and try to get a feel for what she's like as a person - then make your decision.
Always remember that girls like to fuck too and that the pure ,chaste little princess is nothing more than dumb puritan memery that doesn't exist outside the heads of fundamentalist christians and peple who watch too many disney movies.
>>
>>17744349
But why'd it end?
>>
>>17746474
Incompatability in several fields, it turned out. She was depressed a lot towards the end, and refused to include me in her betterment. We're close friends today though, strictly platonic.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.