[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Start to chat talk a cute girl > i think everything is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: download.jpg (8KB, 299x169px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8KB, 299x169px
>Start to chat talk a cute girl
> i think everything is just fine between us
>I ask her for a hang out
>she says okay
>The day before the date she starts making excuses
>then suddenly she stop answer all my messages
>i talk with one of her friends, she tell me that she thinks i stop answer all her messages and i'm the one who ignores her
Honestly idk how to feel about this shit , i was really into this girl and when i hear her friend i was like Why ?
What should i do /adv/
>>
She doesn't like you anon, she wanted to give you a nicer way of rejecting you by ignoring your messages but you couldn't take the hint.

If a girl actually like you, she will make an effort to get to hang out with you.

Move on.
>>
>>17744265
Okay that's sad , but i think is true
how con i move on i just dont know how, i like her for a long time , i mean she was the only one for me and now i feel like an idiot
>>
>>17744332

You seem like the type of person who can't just let go and needs closure.

Give her a phone call and wish her luck in all future endeavours. Put the power in your hands and move on like a man. Say and pour out whatever feelings you have while talking to her then delete the number.

> i mean she was the only one for me and now i feel like an idiot

Huh? Stop being naive. She was the only one? Why because she was cute and gave you a little attention? Grow up. There are millions of potential girls you can meet and date, don't limit yourself to this narrow view of the world. There. Will. Be. Others.
>>
>>17744338
I mean obviously know there will be others but she was the only one that i feel attracted
Now i don't like anybody because i think all my class is autistic (she is other class)
And also is still hard for me know girls so move on with someone else will be almost impossible.
Idk how to move on desu
>>
>>17744373

What do you want me to say? That it will work out? That she likes you and is unsure how to move on? The girl ignored made excuses to not hang out with you and ignored your texts, those are pretty damning signs she doesn't want a relationship.

If you want to continue this charade then by all means and convince yourself but I will not fill your head with full promises that this is going to work or even go anywhere.

The smart thing to do is break it off and find someone else. That is all I am saying on the subject, good day.
>>
>>17744332

>the only one for me

She was clearly not the one, anon. You should've give up the time she was making excuses.
>>
>>17744259
Girls do this all the time.

She doesn't want to go out with you. She has spoken to her friend about this and hence when you brought it up, her friend said some shit that would allow her to not go out with you without openly stating it as such

Many girls do not handle delivering rejection well. It is confusing and frustrating but this is how girls work in social settings. Boys are far more straightforward.

Do not contact her. This girl already feels awkward. The only thing you can really do is leave her alone.
>>
>>17744441
>The only thing you can really do is leave her alone.

nah fuck off, tell her that you deserve a straight answer, make it clear about how you feel/felt about her and if she says anything other than 'no' then hang up and never associate with her again

people who will refuse to talk straight and hurt you because of it aren't worth your time. No excuses
>>
>>17744380
Whilst this anon is giving good advice, he is coming across like a giant fedora-wearing faggot who probably has some 1950s era telephone sitting around in his room.

Don't be such a flaming idiot
>>
Some girls are insecure as fuck. These basement anon's instantly say it's you. Maybe she's autistic or shit. You probably are a dweeb so don't exclude. But if you really can't figure out why she would ignore you like that it's probably her own insecurity.
>>
>>17744461

>basement anon's

Fuck off you fag, we are trying to help the poor bastard. Why are we getting shafted in this thread? Hop your ass gets pricks by a swarm of bees.
>>
>>17744448
>you deserve a straight answer
>make it clear about how you feel/felt about her
>never associate with her again
>people who will refuse to talk straight ... aren't worth your time.

This is terrible advice.
What is going on here is girl psychology. Do not take it personally, it is not a personal thing. As a guy, if we didn't want to hang out with someone, we wouldn't accept an invitation. For girls, it is about reputation and "face". Accepting an invitation ticks a "nice, sociable, friendly" box in the girl's head. However, she doesn't actually want to go out with you so she is left with few options. These include, but are not limited to:

>Bringing one of her friends along
>No time to make firm plans due to other social engagements
>Inviting you to a previously arranged social engagement
>Ghosting

Compare that to a woman excited for a date:
>Contributes to the plan (anything ranging from asking about when/where to meet to actively suggesting things to do/places to go)
>Telling you she is excited to meet up
>Describing what she is going to wear
>Dropping hints/making indications that she wants to see more of you prior to asking her out

I think this girl is being quite clear.

Girls who want to go out with you will always make time and make effort. Men would rather have a direct conversation about it but this makes women rather uncomfortable.

Telling her that you deserve an answer is cute, but the truth is that she doesn't think you deserve anything. She clearly doesn't want to hurt your feelings but fundamentally does not want to go out with you. Don't force it. You end up looking a bit intense and confrontational.

Leave the poor girl alone
>>
My friends think that she has some mental problem or shit lol .
I will not talk whit her again, if i say something to her maybe she answer with some confuse shit and again i will not know what to do so i will just leave it there and try to forget about her
>>
>>17744482
Your friends are assholes then. All she did was ignore you.
>>
>>17744472
>leave the poor girl

why are you making out like shes some kind of abused victim here? anon is allowed and should expect a straight answer from her, whether she wants to go or not. allowing this passive behavior only justifies this kind of thing further

Whether you think inferring behaviour 'is being quite clear' or not is irellevent. You are defending someone who refuses to take responsibility for their shitty behaviour and outright lying to OP

If she cannot, will not give a straight answer of her own volition then OP must tell her to do so. Stop making him think she's a vicitm in this
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.