[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Some of my friends I feel really close to spend some of their

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1913.jpg (151KB, 809x622px) Image search: [Google]
1913.jpg
151KB, 809x622px
Some of my friends I feel really close to spend some of their time wandering outside, just taking a walk for the sake of walking outside, in the street, the forest. I never did this but it feels like something I would enjoy. I don't know why I'ne never done it. I have a social life and spend a lot of my time outside of my house but I never wander alone in the streets. Do you sometimes take a walk without a real reason? Is it really a good experience? Please tell me why I should do it.

I feel very autistic for asking that question but I honestly wonder.
>>
If you mean walking just to think, then yes, I often do that, and it's a great idea. It goes you time to reflect upon your lie and be more peaceful. I honestly don't know why you took this to 4chan, but yeah. I agree with walks. Especially long ones.
>>
>>17744111
life* lol OCD
>>
>>17744094
I love wandering and just taking walks by myself or with people I really like. I live in the city, but really close to nature and to a few parks so I have the possibility to just leave my flat and be in the mid of the forest. But still I only get around to it every few months or so. A ton of things can get in the way of that and it can make you forget about it for a while. So I could see how it never even ocurred to you to just take a walk, if you're a busy person or if you have other hobbies that take up a lot of time.
You should try it out though, it can be a spiritual experience.
>>
>>17744111
>I honestly don't know why you took this to 4chan
I lied, I have no friends
(idk either, the fact that I never take the time to take a walk always bugged me.)

>>17744115
I'm a really spiritual man (I guess?) so I should try it, yeah. Thanks for your perspective.
>>
>>17744120
>I lied, I have no friends
I see
well good luck in your... walking, OP
>>
I love this. Walking and seeing your surroundings is just enough stimulation to not divulge into existential worries or picking yourself apart, but you can still calmly let your mind wander and sort of "process" what's going on in your life. I love doing this in the train as well, just watching the view change while collecting my thoughts.

People also just need time to cool down. I kind of want to laugh at people who spend all day either working/interacting with others or listening to music/doing stuff online, and are surprised that the moment they want to go to bed and for the first time during that day have peace and quiet, their brain starts to become active.
No shit, you have to reflect every now and then on where you are in life, heal from shit that happened to you, count your blessings etc. It is beneficial for your overall mental well being and sense of comfort in your own skin. Doesn't even need to be long as long as you give yourself a chance to wind down every now and then. Now people rave about mindfulness and meditation etc... which no doubt are great for some people, but in essence it is just another way to take a moment to collect yourself which you should already do as is.
>>
>>17744120
>I'm a really spiritual man (I guess?)
Yeah, your opening post sounded like that. You're welcome.
>>
>>17744135
Very insightful post, thanks
>>
>>17744149
You're welcome, I still wanted to add that lack of keeping in touch with how you feel about your life and your personal growth is the kind of thing that makes people suddenly wake up and realize they hate everything about their life. It won't get that far if you're sensitive towards the signs that your life is not fulfilling you or is taking too heavy a toll on you (mentally or physically).
>>
>>17744094
theyre probably dropping acid or weed. maybe liquor. who the fuck goes into a forest for fun?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.