[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm living with my ex, due to not being able to get out

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: Cgi1jcpWsAAf-uL.jpg (36KB, 600x332px) Image search: [Google]
Cgi1jcpWsAAf-uL.jpg
36KB, 600x332px
I'm living with my ex, due to not being able to get out the lease and also money. After I broke it off, things were fine for a while. It's been a few months now and things have changed.

He's been acting inconsiderate and awful. Calls me bitch, tells me he doesn't care about what I have to say, that I'm annoying etc., and then turns around and asks me to make him a snack, for a ride to school or what's for dinner. Then it's more humiliations. Then some empty thank you's.

I'm trying to give him space and not risk too many interactions, but I'm really depressed. I feel useless, defeated and unloved. We dated and lived together for 5 years and I don't think he ever loved me.

What do I do to dig myself out of this hole?
>>
you can't sub-lease?
>>
>>17743995
this me

he's being abusive and disgusting. i'm not really sure *how* you can leave your living arrangements, but you definitely need to.

how much longer does the lease go for?
>>
>>17743995
I looked over the lease, trying to find an out. Only military deployment or injury can get you out of a lease here, and no subleasing allowed.
>>
>>17743997
It goes until July but he graduates in May. Hopefully.
>>
>>17743992
the problem is he did love you and the relationship is gone so he is trying to be a complete dick about it. the bad news for you is either join the millitary or stick it out. living with other people isnt always easy.
>>
>>17743992
OP Here:
>What do I do to dig myself out of this hole?
I mean, how do I get out of this without offing myself?
I'm already on meds for PTSD and it's been getting worse and worse since this behavior started. I can't see a therapist but I at least have my clonazepam for now. I got so angry I almost hit him last night. I went back to my room and just punched up my thighs instead.
>>
>>17743992
if you doubt he loves he he probably doesnt. if youre living with your ex you failed at life. what you do after doesnt really matter. just deal with the depression.
>>
>>17744026
bumping for some /adv/ on this guys
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.