[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>people have always made my life shit >Food has always

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1478135508113.jpg (15KB, 500x379px) Image search: [Google]
1478135508113.jpg
15KB, 500x379px
>people have always made my life shit
>Food has always been there to cheer me up
And I'm supposed to stop eating shit so I can get a job and a girlfriend?
I would rather eat myself to death
>>
>>17743690

Then do it. But you aren't going to enjoy it - mainly the health conditions and how morbidly obese you become.

People make your life shit, but it's up to you to do something about it - instead of complaining to anonymous strangers and saying you'd rather get fat and die.
>>
>>17743690
just make sure you die at home fatty. Don't need your fat ass clogging the hospital hallway.
>>
You use food to self-medicate. I know people like that. If they can't get the happiness they use they turn to the little bit of reward your brain gives you from eating. It's almost like using drugs for happiness, it's doing something harmful that gives you a mental reward because you don't get enough reward out of your life.

First step is to see a mental health professional. See if there's something like depression that is affecting you, and take steps to fix that. If you find yourself unable to take those steps or find that the steps taken don't improve anything, then you'll likely need medication.

The friend of mine who used food to self-medicate all stopped relying on it when their mental health issues were treated.
>>
>>17743690
That's your choice. But look at it this way: the human body has an unlimited ability to gain weight. At some point, everyone STOPS. What will it be for you? 150, 175, 200, 250, 300 more? It gets more difficult to move your body, to find clothes, to not be embarrassed in public. Think about it.

Plus, even if you lose weight, the fucking extra skin stays behind.
>>
>>17743719
I tried to but I'm beyond fucked
Plus it's not like there is any help for me out there
>>
>>17743724
I'm going to die at the train and everyone will have to wait 4 more hours to get home
>>
>>17743725
>Go to therapy
I have been in therapy all my life, I even tried my best last time
Fuck therapy
>>
>>17743725
>Take pills
Pills ruined my life
Pills and my mother giving me too much money made me fat in the first place
>>
>>17743729
I'm already over 300
I don't need lots of clothes of I'm barely outside
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ao8L-0nSYzg

Sounds like you're addicted to food.
>>
>>17743777
If it is in an after effects YouTube presentation of must be true
>>
>>17743783
Well, you can read the discussion by getting the paper "Opiate Addiction: The Case For an Adaptive Orientation", by Bruce K. Alexander and Patricia F. Hadaway. It's easily found, but behind a paywall.

Besides, most people don't want to read scientific papers. They're inaccessible to the average person, so if in most cases it is necessary to use another form to make it accessible my laypeople.
>>
>>17743825
I don't read any studies that come from America or post 2000 Europe tho
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.