[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>interested in rawdogging the gf >long story short she

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: 1464576723160.png (468KB, 590x531px) Image search: [Google]
1464576723160.png
468KB, 590x531px
>interested in rawdogging the gf
>long story short she can't get birth control

Does anyone have any experience with other over-the-counter contraception like sponges and female condoms? Can they be trusted?
>>
>>17743608
use a condom.

never trust a girl who "can't take birth control" to deal with contraceptives.
>>
>>17743608
>long story short she can't get birth control
You have to be 18 or older to post here.
>>
I have not heard of sponges (other than as natural tampons) but I have looked into female condoms once for similar reasons.

Personally I would never do it. The good thing is that they are deep inside the vagina so you don't feel them. The bad things are primarily:
>they need to be manufactured individually, and if the person making it fucks up and doesn't 100% get the shape right sperm still gets through
>some women have anatomy that is laid out so that when their bowels are full, they press up against the "condom" and cause it to tilt and become worthless

In both of these cases, turns out you only really find out that this applies to you when the surprise pregnancy comes.

Another factor is practicality. Using spermicide is recommended still more pressingly for female condoms than for male ones. So basically you don't just have to interrupt foreplay to insert this thing deep inside yourself (which is something you need to get the hang of), you also have to use gross tasting/smelling stuff on it that makes any cunnilingus afterwards pretty much impossible.

Then again, condoms also have a failure rate (not with perfect use, but this means checking them under a light source beforehand which barley anyone does) and I don't think female condoms score much worse. But at least when a condom breaks you can get plan B. If the female condom doesn't work there's no telling really.
>>
>>17743618
>>17743621
Fair point for getting her hands on it, but it can easily be a combination of not getting it easily and not wanting to. Side effects of hormonal birth control include but are not limited to

>loss of sex drive
>hair loss
>depression/suicidal tendencies
>weight gain
>higher risk for blood clots

and there's still no certainty about whether or not taking hormonal birth control for prolonged time fucks with your fertility and/or increases your chance of getting breast cancer.
>>
>>17743622
>also have a failure rate (not with perfect use
Obviously meant that the failure rate is not nearly as significant with perfect use.
>>
>>17743627
Plenty of women simply get it to offset periods as young as middle school and hormones and cancer are all the most fickle goddamn things to track in women so there's almost no telling if it actually contributes to anything like that.

I simply can't afford it with all the bills I have to pay on 11/hr but it's the woman's responsibility to be just as upfront about it. I don't think the question is asked enough from guys so take it as the woman's job to bring it up.
>>
>>17743641
I know, I just felt the need to point it out because it is so common for men to look at hormonal BC as magical problemfree pills because they don't have to deal with possible fall outs... and if they work fine then great, there's just legitimate reasons to be wary of getting on it.

If both partners are not interested in a baby, they both have a responsibility to communicate clearly about how they expect to prevent it (and, for that matter, what they plan on doing in the worst case scenario anyway).
>>
>>17743627
The pill is a fine method my wife has been on it for over a decade minus having 2 kids. Condoms are EASY to acquire you just need to not be shy about buying them.

Rawdogging is fine but at least pull out and prepare for pregnancy scares. And she WILL scare the shit out of you with them.
>>
>>17743627
Abortions and actual birth-giving are significantly higher risks than birth control, but otherwise I agree that it's just as much of a choice as any. I know plenty of girls irl who refuse to take it for those exact reasons. A lot of them feel i.e. they suffer from enough weight proplems as is or want to have children in the future and don't want to take the risk.
>>
>>17743618
I'm visiting her in Japan, I don't think it's as easy there as it is in the States.

>>17743621
I'm 23, she's 22.

>>17743647
>dfw
Looks like condoms are still the best option.

>>17743648
I'd rather not pull out, this ain't high school
>>
>>17743622
What do you mean she can't get birth control? Planned Parenthood will give it to everybody.

Female condom very tricky. Spermicide not always reliable. I used to love sponges, it's a shame they are no longer made. Seinfeld did a show about it even.

If you don't want to deal with a pregnancy, better use condoms or get pills and watch her take them.
>>
I assume by "she can't get birth control" that means she can't use hormonal birth control?

If so, there are plenty of other options. The best non-hormonal option is the copper IUD. It's kindof expensive but you only need to buy it once, and it lasts for up to ten years.
>>
>>17743647
I wasn't disagreeing with you at all, just backing you up really.

I think my one gripe about the pill is that women are labeled dumb bitches for not taking it when it's such a risk but I think it's a valid choice either way. If I could afford it I would take it because I've had a scare once and that shit is NOT cashmoney.
>>
>>17743655
Worth mentioning that copper IUD tends to make periods more severe and more painful. I would personally only consider that if she has light/relatively painfree ones now... you don't want to be out of business a fourth of the month.

>>17743648
Obviously lots of people use the pill with no problems, it has millions and millions of users. Doesn't mean that they don't come with nasty potential side effects.

That is not even touching upon the pill only being as effective as people generally think it is (98%) if she takes it at the same time every single day, which is hardly common for a young woman with an irregular life.
>>
Might be a good thread to ask:
https://bedsider.org/features/851-how-to-get-birth-control-delivered-right-to-your-door

I haven't tried the pill before and was interested in a site here like Prjkt Ruby or Nurx. Does anyone have experience with any of these services?
>>
>>17743664
Oh sorry, I misunderstood.

My main one is the whole "women have so many options"... yeah, we do, and they all fucking suck for one reason or another.
That's not to say condoms don't suck. It really baffles me that it's anno domino 2016 etc and we still don't have a form of birth control that is reliable AND doesn't come with serious side effects.

To be fair I am also personally extra spooked because my friend used to be on a certain kind of oral birth control (Diane-35) and suddenly they were like "huh, thirty five women died from this and we don't know how it happened, guess we'll take it off the market and people who use it can try another kind".
Thank god she was not among them but Jesus...
>>
so either op is a child and doesn't understanding jack about contraceptives or his GF is crazy and refusing all contraceptives.

Good luck kid. Remember condoms are cheaper than kids.
>>
>>17743686
>thirty five
Shit, that's the name, it was twenty seven. Not exactly better. This was also just within my home country, not counting worldwide.

And it's worth noting that they don't prescribe it anymore as birth control, but it's still on the market as medicine against acne or against too strong (body)hair growth. Fucking great!
>>
>>17743677
I already have heavy periods, and when I went on the IUD, I didn't notice a difference.
>>
>>17743707
Sure, but you're a single person. On the whole it is noted among users that many experience their periods as heavier and/or more painful.

https://www.k4health.org/toolkits/iud/managing-side-effects-iuds
>Heavier and longer menstrual bleeding is expected with copper IUDs-this usually becomes less over time
>>
>>17743722
This is true. My point was only that this is not always the case.
>>
>>17743728
Of course, nothing is, it's just something worth considering beforehand.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.