[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think I'm about to lost my job. I work as ti assistant

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: images.jpg (42KB, 443x332px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
42KB, 443x332px
I think I'm about to lost my job.

I work as ti assistant of hardware in this company for almost 3 years now and today I fucked 2 notebooks mobo of 3k each one, I telled the truth and the owners are trying to fix my errors, they still in silence and I'm here without pernission to do work because I'm "anxious" and to not fuck anything more..
I'm 31 yo and do not have college or any graduation and I'm really freaking out
>>
>>17743422
And I really getting sick of TI area, I do not know what to do or career I should take.. some adv?
>>
>>17743422
Start looking for another job.

You fucked up. You were probably high and thinking about virgins at work. Why do you think you should keep your position, when someone who wants to do a good job is just waiting to fill your spot?
>>
>>17743422
wow , ehglish bad
i hope you not loss job !
>>
>>17743440
Shut the fuck up

I'm not even him, but you don't have to be good at english to browse or use this site.
>>
>>17743436
Not high. It was one of that days when everything goes wrong..
I worked here before for 3 years, quited and after one year they called me back for liking my person and the way I work.. but today it was a mess
>>
>>17743422
>31yo
>shit tier position
>no qualifications
>I fucked 6k worth of tech
You sound pretty far up shit creek considering you have been doing it for 3 years.

I'll presume you meant IT.
How exactly did you fuck the motherboards?
>>
>>17743463
One of them the audio get fucked up after keyboard change. And the other in trying to remove the display flat I tooked the slot along with..
The audio one still wondering what happened.
The second one was stupidity
>>
>>17743480

like what the other anons said, you better start looking for another job
>>
>>17743491
Job where I live is like miracle..
>>
>>17743480
>One of them the audio get fucked up after keyboard change.
How did you fuck that up? don't remove ribbons not connected to the keyboard.

>And the other in trying to remove the display flat I tooked the slot along with
Considering how many guides you can find online, I'm shocked that you managed to break anything.
I've literally left kids on work experience with youtube videos and come back to them an hour later with it all done properly.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.