[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm having a panic attack over all the books I need to read,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (51KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
51KB, 1280x720px
I'm having a panic attack over all the books I need to read, and papers to go through, and 135438 things I need to practice every day and putting on sunscreen every 3 hours and cooking and cleaning and paying bills I can't do it anymore

I'm literally living in a bin right now because I can't cope with adult life

And there are so many things I want to do and learn about but I can't do it all or read everything it's just so overwhelming

Advice?
>>
I can't offer you any advice, though what I can offer you is a sympathetic bump since I am in the exact same boat.
>>
Don't plan too far ahead, and if you have to, just keep it vague.
Be ready for something to go wrong and to understand that it's part of being human.
If something isn't that urgent, leave it for another time. If it all really is that overwhelming, it'd be okay to just barely get by for a while.
Find things you like to do and make time to do them. Listen to calm music, lo-fi is a good start.
Imagine to yourself that you can always just become a nomad, just living out of a backpack and living life with every footstep.
Feel like it all seems like too much effort for too little? Get someone who's in the same situation as you.
You've got all the time in the world and no one has the right to rush you.
>>
If you feel you have too much to do just start at the beginning and do as much as you can. Freaking about it won't help get shit done.
>>
>>17743371
You sound like the sort of person who suffers from anxiety triggered by some ADHD. Listen, its completely natural to have thoughts like this, it sounds like to me you just need to organise yourself a bit more and, bear with me, relax. Set yourself a list(a journal can work really well) and see at first if you can get 2 things done in a day, if you up for it, try progressing to 3 things the next day.

You have to remember that everyone is raised differently and experiences moments of confusion and sometimes crippling anxiety. People just choose different ways to go about dealing with it.

If you really feel like this is an extreme case of anxiety, consider seeing a professional. Your post gives me the sense that you are in university/college? Find your student resource center and look for some counselling sessions or mental health advice.

Remember, you're not alone in this, these are incredibly common problems especially for people in their early/later 20s, take a step back and reevaluate your surroundings, I'm sure you'll find its all not that terrible. Best of luck.
>>
>>17743399
I'm on a really long waiting list for mental health services

I wish adult ADHD was something you could get a diagnosis for in this country.
>>
>>17743371
sit on the floor with a blanket and do them . i havent paid my bill either nigga <3
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.