[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how much safer is vaping compared to smoking? what were the health

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1.jpg (2MB, 2304x4096px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
2MB, 2304x4096px
how much safer is vaping compared to smoking? what were the health effects you noticed going from one to the other?
>>
bronchiolitis obliteraans
>>
On the objective scale of comparisons, way the fuck safer.
On the practical scale, weed is still safer than vaping and is going to cause health problems. Just less severe ones than cigarretes. Still bad though. Popcorn lung.
>>
>>17743349
>weed
>safe
>actually imblyign
>>
>>17743343
How about you do neither you tard. That is the safest option.
>>
>>17743361
that's not a chance you immense fucking retard, did you see the option "nothing" written here you fucking butterfly?
>>
>>17743361
come on answer me, do you have reading issues or something? how does it feel to be this much of an ancephallous piece of shit?
>>
>>17743361
come on big guy, still afraid to give me an answer you fucking nerd?
>>
you'll have a sudden urge to buy caps and wear them backwards, along with tanktops and wifebeaters. you'll also start wanting to get random piercings.

also there will probably be a 10 to 20 point drop in your IQ.
>>
>>17743392
>i actually do/look like that
>work high paying job while covered in tats and am degenerative smoker

How does it feel to be cucked not just with girls but also in the workforce Anon?
>>
>>17743343
No long-term studies available yet, but I can't see how vaping would be more dangerous than setting something on fire and inhaling its fumes

>>17743349
DUDE WEED LMAO
>>
>>17743354
>vaping
>not more dangerous
Weed doesn't cause popcorn lung.
>>
>>17743410
Explain exactly how I'm wrong that something that destroys your lungs and is full of Chinese heavy metal contaminants is safer than something that gives you memory loss if you don't stop smoking daily after a while? And I never said weed wasn't harmful. Inhaling anything but ambient air does measurable damage. You shouldn't be Inhaling anything. I'm just pointing out that the """safe""" nicotine inhalation solution is still more immediately harmful than pot. Which is less harmful than many things but still harmful.
>>
It hasn't been common enough for people to know the side effects. I heard about a study being conducting at my state university for people that had been vaping for 5 or more years, that also hadn't previously smoked cigarettes. I don't know how it went or if they even found any candidates though.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.