[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a guy, and almost all the girls I've been REALLY

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

I'm a guy, and almost all the girls I've been REALLY turned on by have identified as bisexual. This is after getting to know them, get a feel for their personality. They've typically been cooler, and I like the way they carry themselves.

Do bisexual girls ever date straight men monogamously? How do I compete with men AND women when vying for a bisexual girls attention, love and commitment?
>>
>>17743262
I'm bisexual and have been in a monogamous six year relationship with a straight man.

I don't know how most bisexual girls view commitment. A lot of my friends are bisexual, and mostly like me in the sense that they are monogamous with whoever they are committed to (male or female). There are some that don't see hooking up with a girl as not cheating and do invite women to the bedroom. I'm personally against that though.

While I find women attractive, I brush off any man or woman that flirts with me. That's just out of commitment to my relationship. Comes naturally because I love my boyfriend and I can see myself being with him for the rest of my life, even if that means not having sex with a girl again.
On a scale, I suppose I consider myself slightly leaning towards the straight side. It's not always half and half. Basically, I can't see myself marrying or being deeply in love with women. I'm attracted to them sexually, but every woman I've been with has not been as emotionally supportive as men are. With women, I don't see a future. With men, I am sexually attracted to them, and see the much more long term relationships with them. Men, I seek commitment, dating, sex, long term love. Women, it's a temporary lustful infatuation.
>>
>>17743262
>Do bisexual girls ever date straight men monogamously?
No, literally never.
t. someone who has been married to a bisexual woman for five years

>How do I compete with men AND women when vying for a bisexual girls attention, love and commitment?
Same way you compete with men -- be really cool and fun and desirable? Don't overthink this, man. There are a lot of bisexual girls out there, and despite the stereotypes, they're no less inclined to monogamy and no more prone to cheat than straight girls (I can't speak to the attitudes that may or may not be prevalent in any given LGBT+ subculture, but there's way more bi girls out there than just the ones who're involved in that stuff.)
>>
It helps to set boundaries early on.
If you're constantly talking about how hot it is that she's been with girls, don't be surprised if she takes that as an invitation to keep girls on the side.
>>
>>17743262
Bi femanon, have been in a monogamous relationship with a straight man for five years. I'm significantly more attracted to women and always have been, but I love my partner, would never cheat on him, and am uninterested in pursuing anything, be it sexual or romantic, with anyone else. We've discussed having an open relationship briefly, not because either of us was looking for it, just something that came up because I have a couple friends in poly relationships and we were discussing that in general; as soon as he said he didn't think he'd be comfortable with it, that was that, and it hasn't come up again nor do I have any desire to bring it up. I think about being with women at times, frequently while masturbating, but that shouldn't be any more of a threat to you than you jerking it to other women should be a threat to your hypothetical partner. Being attracted to men and women doesn't automatically double the competition. It's pretty much the same.

It's not about bisexuals. It's about individuals. Forget the stereotype that bisexuals cheat more or can't be satisfied by just one gender/partner/whatever. At the same time, we aren't inherently cooler than straight girls. Date someone you feel can give you the love and commitment you need, regardless of their sexuality. There are plenty of straight girls with great personalities out there. Trust me, I spent a lot of time pining after some of them before meeting my current partner.

And please don't sexualize us. If you just want to be with a bi girl because it's so hot that she fucks girls or whatever, you're likely going to get rejected when it comes to a serious relationship with you.
>>
>>17743262

In my opinion, the great thing with bisexual people is that, because of how they've had romantic experience with both genders, they have some kind of advantage when it comes to checking my seven
>>
>>17743347
what the fuck
>>
>>17743350
Roll a ten sided die and tell me it's hard to guess. After that, guess your entire post number. THATS impressive.
>>
>>17743329
>I'm significantly more attracted to women and always have been, but I love my partner
>women are my alpha fucks
>men are my beta bucks

Meta-Hypergamy
>>
>>17743350
/adv/ is a slow board.

I caught the 50000 GET on /news/. It's really easy.
>>
>>17743373
meant for >>17743352
>>
>>17743373
Are you the anon with the posts/time graph and who collects gets?
I like that anon.
>>
>>17743438
Nah but everyone once in a while I like to check the GET calculator to see how the boards are doing.

I'm also the anon that ran a spreadsheet of a random survey thread from a few months ago which had like 170 responses.
>>
>>17743460
Which thread?
I stopped going here for a while so i don't know if i saw it.
>>
>Do bisexual girls ever date straight men monogamously?

Openly bi women will date you monogamously but they really aren't the type to give the relationship 100%. Think about it logically for a moment.

>They've typically been cooler, and I like the way they carry themselves.

This is because of the aloof, noncommittal nature of bisexuality itself.

I live in a free country so I think that bisexual people should be allowed to live their lives. For me, and for you-- as straight, rigidly monogamous men-- I would advise strongly against dating one unless you want a weird, DOA relationship marked by mistrust, fundamental differences, and unwelcome attempts to change one another.

A six-month relationship with a bisexual woman was enough for me.
>>
>>17743470
It was just a thread asking a bunch of random questions like age/job/times had sex/when they last had sex and stuff like that.

Good amount of data mining accusations and saying ti wasn't /adv/ and stuff but w/e. I never posted the results and I don't really plan to. Showed a few people it though.
>>
>>17743460
>GET calculator

link? I googled it and haven't gotten anything
>>
>>17743289
>Basically, I can't see myself marrying or being deeply in love with women.

congratulations, you're straight

>>17743329
>I'm significantly more attracted to women and always have been, but...
>am uninterested in pursuing anything, be it sexual or romantic, with anyone else.

cognitive dissonance at its finest

>And please don't sexualize us.

twiggered

OP, here you are getting a taste of what goes through the heads of bisexual women, they are special snowflakes at best and crazy at worst. avoid
>>
>>17743540
Is it really that hard for you to imagine?

>I'm significantly more attracted to blondes and always have been, but my partner is a brunette, and I'm content enough in our relationship to be uninterested in looking elsewhere.

It's seriously that simple. If it's that hard for you to fathom, I feel kind of sorry for anyone you get into a relationship with.

And asking someone to be aware that they're talking about real people isn't indication that I'm "triggered", you pathetic tryhard. It's frustrating to have people make you out to be some super hot fantasy because of your sexuality, but I'm also saying it for OPs benefit so he doesn't end up sorely disappointed when he finds out bi women can be just as boring and vanilla as straight ones.
>>
>>17743526
https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/16671-get-watcher

You need a script runner like Greasemonkey for it. Not too complicated.
>>
>>17743521
Were the resuts interesting?
>>
>>17743507
> I would advise strongly against dating one unless you want a weird, DOA relationship marked by mistrust, fundamental differences, and unwelcome attempts to change one another.
>A six-month relationship with a bisexual woman was enough for me.

I'm OP. Can you tell me more about how the relationship went? How were the dynamics? I'm genuinely curious.

>aloof nature of bisexuality
So if I find this attractive, am I just SOL?
>>
>>17743588
Some things were more interesting than others. A lot came out as expected which made it more of just a thought experiment for me.

Most people are in college or have a bachelors degree, while some surprisingly make over $100,000 a year (5%). About 10-20% of users here are over 30, and many people work in IT or other computer related work or food/beverage.

Almost exactly half want kids at some point in their lives, some already have 3 or 4 kids, and [only] 20-25% are not at least somewhat satisfied with life. 2/3rds of respondents were men.
>>
>>17743610
>only
Usually people who are happy are the ones who want to talk about their lives so i guess it was expected
>>
>>17743610
Forgot to say about the kid thing, despite what you hear on this board, roughly half of everyone wants to get married at some point as well.

I didn't split any results up by sex except for when they last had sex but I threw those graphs out for a general one.
>>
>>17743601
>Can you tell me more about how the relationship went? How were the dynamics? I'm genuinely curious.

Sure. She enjoyed playing video games and just chilling out. She grew up on tumblr and had a bad relationship with her parents. However, she was very agreeable overall and we never fought for the duration of the relationship. Maybe too agreeable, like she was just going along with it.

She had a complex web of beliefs about gender and sexuality that were frankly annoying to me. It reminded me of a philosophy undergrad who's obsessed with their deep persona but who can't put together a coherent argument. (I say this as somebody who studied philosophy.) She lived this bohemian lifestyle and was obsessed with how everything is a spectrum blah blah but for some reason chose to enter a relationship with a straight, strait-laced man. Oh well, that's what dating's for... to figure out what it is you really want in a person.

My strait-laced lifestyle and worldview undoubtedly started to clash with hers. I suspected that she wasn't that devoted to me or to the idea of a relationship with a straight man, and I was right. She suspected that I wanted her to change and be the perfect girl for me, and she was right.

It ended in a mutual breakup followed by her getting with a girl within the week and posting on social media about how "men are just flings". That didn't break my heart at all, but it did prove that she was hiding her true feelings about the relationship, or at least that we weren't meant to be in the end.

She was never going to say "wtf I'm straight now". I guess it's unfair for me to expect that from her or any woman who openly identifies as bi. So, I learned that dating bi women is a no-go for me and I will add that to my list of dating preferences.
>>
>>17743507
This is a pretty stupid post. Your anecdotal experience with one bi woman really isn't representative of all or most of them -- because nothing would be. The only personality trait correlated with bisexuality is ... being attracted to women.

>>17743540
This is also pretty clueless. It's not at all uncommon for people to be sexually attracted to both sexes, but romantically attracted to just one. That's not modern hippie-dippy Tumblr special snowflake bullshit, the distinction is literally millennia-old -- some languages even have separate words for them. Like if we had both "homosexual" (e.g. a dude who'd fuck a dude six ways from Sunday) and "homophiliac" (e.g. a dude who'd happily go on romantic dates/be emotionally intimate with/want to marry another dude). People can be either one or both of those.

The moral of the story? Don't take advice from people whose knowledge of & experience with bisexuality amounts to one failed relationship and having read a couple of shitty blogs.
>>
>>17743816
>The only personality trait correlated with bisexuality is ... being attracted to women.

Wishful thinking
>>
>>17743858
Experience and common sense, sorry. Your prejudices and cynicism don't constitute worldly wisdom. Making that mistake is one of the many ways smart people make themselves stupid. I'm not taking a moral stance here, understand -- I'm not offended on behalf of the great masses of bi women, they'll go on doing just fine regardless of what we say in this thread here -- I'm just giving out practical advice.

And if you're this guy,
>>17743713
if you think about it for half a second, maybe you'll come to acknowledge that judging millions of bi women off of the actions of one (from the sound of it) pretty young and emotionally immature girl, who hadn't quite figured out her sexuality yet, is a pretty stupid move. If you were admonishing against dating young and confused women, then maybe I'd agree; of course there's exceptions but that rarely leads to a happy ending regardless of whether they're gay, bi, straight (although that's perfectly fine when you're young and confused yourself).
>>
>>17743937
I'm the guy who shared his story. OP asked me to share my experience, so I did. I get that you're bi and like I said, I respect your rights, but I personally wont date another bi woman.

Are you advising that OP tries dating a bi woman or are you just doing bisexual internet defense force?
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.