[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I a sociopath? >be me >target 5-6/10 girls, the less

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1455759646929.jpg (622KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1455759646929.jpg
622KB, 1000x1000px
Am I a sociopath?

>be me
>target 5-6/10 girls, the less experienced the better
>get them out of their comfort zone
>have sex with them a couple times so they build up an emotional attachment
>leave them at their most vulnerable to wreck them emotionally
It's not the sex so much as the high I get from knowing that I have so much control over their emotional state. Am I a bad person? I feel bad about this. How do I stop?
>>
If you really felt bad about it you wouldn't do it. You're a piece of shit by the way. Imagine if one of those girls was your mom 25 years ago.
>>
You need confidence in yourself first, also learn that not having control is ok. If you do this it's obviously because you want control over things but all the things that really matters in life are things you can't control.
>>
>>17743176
If you feel bad about it you're not a sociopath. You're probably a narcissist.

Also, this thread is incredibly boring and not worth anyone's time.
>>
>>17743200
Agreeing. Sounds like narcissism. Generally, power hungry, impulsive, and socially manipulative.

There is a reason malignant narcissists are called "emotional vampires"
>>
>>17743176
Sounds like a Narcissist to me. Hence there's no hope for you. Enjoy all your closest friends and family figuring out your true colors and abandoning you.
>>
>>17743176
Why would you feel bad? It's their faults. Literally nothing wrong with what you're doing
>>
>>17743176
ah the d.e.n.n.i.s. method
bravo you sicko
>>
File: dennissystemblog.jpg (70KB, 596x596px) Image search: [Google]
dennissystemblog.jpg
70KB, 596x596px
>>17743249
It's really a good system
>>
>>17743176
How many times have you actually done this?
>>
>>17743176
You're not a sociopath. You are a bad person though. Be alone for a while to leave your schemas around relationships fallow for a while. Then try having different kinds of relationships eg. meeting girls and just being friends, even in a romantic sense, in that you don't think of them as partners, just other people you know. It'll hopefully remove you from the usual romantic habits in which you're entrenched.
>>
>>17743176
No you are not a sociopath.
Just an insicure cunt.
>>
File: based Mr. Clean.jpg (42KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
based Mr. Clean.jpg
42KB, 640x640px
>>17743176

No, you're not a sociopath.

You're a hunter and go after after weak prey. There's nothing wrong with that if that's the 'biggest' prey you can take down.

I do the same but with 7.5-8 grillz.

As you gain more experience, you'll be able to take down 'bigger' and more challenging prey.
>>
>>17743296
>As you gain more experience, you'll be able to take down 'bigger' and more challenging prey.

I have big news for you. I've seen this play before. Sooner or later you're going to find one you can't resist. She's going to be surprisingly charming and delightful. Then watch out. Maybe you'll be the one getting dumped.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.