[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I broke up with my GF three weeks ago, and she won't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1404326923387.gif (982KB, 320x287px) Image search: [Google]
1404326923387.gif
982KB, 320x287px
So I broke up with my GF three weeks ago, and she won't stop messaging me all day long how she still loves me and wants me back and shit.

I even told her that I fell in love with another girl during our relationship, still she doesn't care. Should I tell her that I already fugged other girls and am in the dating game again, so she'll hate me for forgetting her so fast and leaves me alone?

I'm a bit afraid of breaking her completely, because I was her first boyfriend, took her virginity and shit, and I may cause her to become either a complete broken depressed bag of shit who may not be able again to hold a relationship or I turn her into some retarded feminist manhating slut.

Wat do?
>>
You shouldn't have to lie for her to get over you.

Don't respond to her messages. Don't respond to her messages. Don't respond to her messages.
>>
>>17742973
This and only this.
>>
>>17742973

It is not lying. It is the truth. I like, installed Tinder three days after I broke up. I just hoped she'd get over me better if I confront her with the thruth and what a shitty person I am anyways.
>>
>doesnt want to break her
>wants to tell her hes fuckin every other girl after taking her virginity so she can leave him alone

autismo
>>
>>17742960

Tell her your sorry it worked out this way and there is no going back, you appreciate your time together but you both are not right for each other and it's time to move on, then block her from all forms of contact. Part of you must enjoy the ego boost from the messages you receive otherwise you would have blocked her long ago.

You should not have to be a total asshole to her to make her "get over you", if anything you will be hurting her a lot more that way and might make her distrust guys in the future. I'm sure if she was your girlfriend you had a lot of good times together and cared about each other, I don't know why you would want her to think none of that was real and she was lied and manipulated the whole time.
>>
>>17742989
You broke up with her. You don't get to decide how she moves on. Just leave her alone.

>but she doesn't leave me alone
Leave her alone.
>>
>>17742997

This sounds like sensitive advice, I try to ignore her as best as I can.
>>
get someone to fuck her she will get over you quick
>>
block her. install a text and call blocker app on your phone. do not message her. you already gave her a reason. just let her move on.
>>
>>17742960
Your emotional stakes are a hell of a lot lower than hers. Just put up with it and don't respond too much. Eventually she'll grow out of it, and if she doesn't just stop responding/unfriend. Next step would be restraining order but that's pretty harsh for an annoyance. Trying to hurt her so she'll leave you alone is a bad way to go imo, !. it's really mean, and B. it'll just contribute to her emotional turmoil which might cause her to want you that much more. Just let her know you aren't an option but you're empathetic to what she's going through.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.