[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which countries out there where sex is not a expected part or

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: img000020.png (302KB, 743x1200px) Image search: [Google]
img000020.png
302KB, 743x1200px
Which countries out there where sex is not a expected part or dating or non marital relationships? All the guys I've dated expect sex after a few months of dating. Even when I tell them that I wasnt raised to save sex for for someone I love deeply enough to marry they still try to push their luck.
>>
Saudi Arabia.
>>
>>17742785
Why don't you stay wherever you are and start dating guys from churches, purity groups or mention it really early on?
>>
>>17742785
>>17742793
The sad reality is that the whole world is sexualised. Some areas you will find some more % then others but its still a tough game.

My best advice is to live in a way that reflects this way of life.
Do things that like minded people value: men who are like this value a good mother: caring kind, stable, go and babysit or do organise kids activaties. Build this character, build skills like cooking and being a good listner, being a support, etc
Surround yourself with like minded people.

Goodluck women,,

Yours Sincerely,

A male muslim in the same situation
>>
>>17742801
no, tell her to date autistic guys. We are even more virgin than even the most religious of Christians
>>
>>17742803
>A male muslim in the same situation

Don't you guys just rape women or children when you get sexually frustrated?
>>
>>17742806
hahahahahahhaa, but thats not out of choice.

A christian guy is a virgin because he in convinced thats the right thing. He can maintain his values and handle himself.

An autist longs for sex 24/7 like a loser, but cannot aqquire it. This is pathetic. If he gets the chance he would fuck a bitch in an instant
>>
>>17742813
no no, that is only media propaganda.
We muslim learn to honor our womenfolk.
>>
>>17742817
Oh OK, that's why you force them to be subservient, no higher than the average dog in the household heirachy. Also explains the increase of rapes in France/Germany/Sweden. Thanks for correcting the record my friend.
>>
>>17742785
Pretty much any backwards shithole when it comes to social advancement will do, whether it's Saudi Arabia or Japan.
Besides, if you're from Murica you can always focus on all the religious fags.

Why the fuck do you make such a big deal out of a basic human need?

>>17742821
>muslim
>dog
Absolutely haram, nigga.
>>
>>17742830
You can live without sex. Sex actually comes with lots of consequences. is there any surprise why most of tje world try to regulate in some way?
>>
>>17742821
>Also explains the increase of rapes in France/Germany/Sweden.

Rapes in Germany
>2011
>2012

After rapefugees.
>2014
>2015
Source: https://www.bka.de/EN/CurrentInformation/PoliceCrimeStatistics/2015/pcs2015.html?nn=39580

Doubt it's massively different in other countries either.
>>
>>17742837
You can live without Internet, a roof over your head, every talking to people and healthy food/lifestyle too; it doesn't mean you should or that it's a good idea.

> Sex actually comes with lots of consequences.
Most are perfectly predictable and manageable.

Also there is a big difference between "trying to somehow regulate it" and "waiting for marriage".
In the end it's obviously her choice but it seems a weird one built on irrational reasoning.
>>
>>17742856
Its not irrational. People value exclusivity and believe it leads to stronger relationships. There is data that sleeping around makes you less suitable for domestic family life.
>>
>>17742863
There is that 20 year old thoroughly debunked graph commissioned by a religious anti-sex group. Other than that, no.
>>
>>17742863
>People value exclusivity and believe it leads to stronger relationships.
"Strong" is a tricky word. People in open marriage or swingers tend to have more satisfying relationships, since communication and confidence are much more important for these to work. Is a relationship strong just because people who can't stand each other are still together due fear of being alone or lack of alternatives?

As for stability, it's more likely down to experience with other options, and realisation that you can do better, which is rational. Ignorance due self limitation isn't. If all you had is Prince Limpdick, you'll be fine with him. If you had Lord Tyrone Bigcock and switch to Prince Limpdick, you'll miss Tyrone. How is sticking with Prince Limpdick rational?

>There is data that sleeping around makes you less suitable for domestic family life.
Would love to see it, specially if there is actually a causation.
>>
>>17742899
>>17742898
Hope the reverse of the sexual revolution starts soon. Worlds becoming a modern Sodon n' Gamorah
>>
>>17742903
>"Fuck logic and facts, my way is right because I believe so and others should follow it!"
>>
>>17742785
It's not about the nation you're in.
I a Christian and abstained for my own reasons (needing trust and commitment, stats on cohabitation and divorce, stds, and a few others). I chose to date a guy and as I got to know him I would not kiss him. Once I explained my reasons (after he asked, never volunteer personal info) he was conflicted and we brole up once before he asked me to be in a relationship. I kissed him after 3 months and we had sex after a year and some change. It's about finding an individual who is willing to put their genitals aside and try to know you and love you. You do that by being as stable and productive as you can in your own life, then being picky and clever about where you meet people (find similar interests and values)
>>
>>17742899
Premarital cohabitation drastically increases divorce rates
>>
>>17742913
Actually, not anymore.
Since cohabitation before marriage became more normalised and not something reserved for high risk of break-up couples (young, uneducated, poor, with kids), the rates are normalised.

Source: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3000053/
>>
>>17742917
Stop confusing him with facts. Next he'll start doubting if life is not a Disney movie after all.
>>
>>17742785

I think it's a normal part of showing your love and affection for a partner, you can't really get much more intimate than to have sex and it really connects you on another level. If you're not comfortable with it you should disclose the fact early and make sure they know you're serious about your stance, I think most guys would respect that and be patient of you. You can't condemn them for wanting to though, if they develop feelings for you it will feel like they aren't able to cultivate them or express them properly through only words alone.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.