[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Love a girl with all my heart. Both our first lover, virgins.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

Love a girl with all my heart.
Both our first lover, virgins.
Spend 1,5 year with her give her all my attention, try my best to surprise her and make every moment count. Take her on romantic dates, i walk with her lying in my arms, i take her to 3 continents to explore the world, anything to make her smile.

After a year she begins to feel the need to drink, party. Im religious (she knew at begin, and she comforted me she never drank or partied etc) and its a big thing for me.

This started her becoming bitter, and lead to arguments and after awhile i told that i saw what was happening. That i will stand by my principles, i could not be proud of my babies mom if she is a drink/party girl. So i told her to choose between me and that.

She cried and chose me, promised she would change.
First weeks good but she became more and more bitter. Talking about her friends that do this and that and looking at me full of hate.

This lead to huge arguments, i asked her to choose and to stick to that decision. And she began drama over that, and not being clear.

I saw on her phone one day that she had booked a vacation to party islam Mallorca!!
At that point i decided that this way was destructive. I ended the relationship and told her I did it because of the destructive course, and that we needed time seperated to think about what we really want and how to do it.

In a few days I set up a meeting with her me and my mother as a person to mediate (so things do not turn into drama). At this meeting we agreed that we loved each other and we would do anything to fix it. For this we needed some time to think so we agreed to give each other space and not see each other for awhile. At least a few weeks, and then talk if we agree to talk again or to need some more time.

And then suddenly in a few days she gave all up. And said she would not go though the effort as it was useless.

continued...
>>
I was in loss. My whole heart, my whole life was for her. It all came crashing down.
Months went by and she didn't let know anything.
The date of her party vacation neared, and I didn't know if she would go through with it or not. I emailed her to warn her that if she decided to walk this path in lilfe, i could never see her as the same again.
Then more months later, adding up to a total of 4 mounts, she contacted me.

I was so delighted, this was the moment i longed for. This was what i thought of every second of every day the last couple of months.

She did go to the party island but told me she only went for the nature and stuff.

I believed her and was so happy to see her again. We decided to see each other again.
The moment she opened the door her beautifull eyes caught my breath away. I literally ran to the door and lifted her up and she smiled intensely. It felt like i was alive again after long months of being a zombie.
Weeks filled with love go by and I begin feeling like life is awesome again.

Then one day we stumble upon her vacation there, i she told about some things she did and slipped that she was hanging out with other guys aswell. I never heard that part of the story so I was curious as to why she hid that fact.
She became very closed and didnt tell what was in her mind. I had to dig for answers and she uncovered that had kissed a guy. Then it were two, or maybe vagely more... She explicitly assured me it didnt go further then kissing.
I had no more energy to dig for more.
I was devestated, all these weeks full of love, i had hope again, i thought it would work out again. And now i uncover this?

I go home full of sorrow but before we leave, I tell her we really need to talk about this as it is important to build trust. And things like this may not happen anymore. She begins to repead words i heard before: "Its no use, there is no hope for us etc."

I go home and reflect how i can trust her again and make this work...

cnt,,,
>>
>>17742729
Goddamn man just drop her.
>>
I love this girl so much. We were there for each other in many difficult moments. She told me we would find a way through anything and I would walk around the world if needed to see her happy.

I decided that i would not let this ruin our love, if she cincerely regrets and vows not to do anything like this again.

I began to feel hope again even through the sorrow and at that point miraculously I get a call...
Its her. I am eager to tell about my reflections and to fix this, but then i stop. I hear her sobbing, I ask her what there is. She keeps on mumbering and sobbing, so I feel for her. I tell her we are going to fix this, we can do this. Then it happened, she told me that she lied to me. She did more then kissing, She fucking played with the dicks of more then one guy.

I had so much hope after i felt lifeless for months, i was ready to forgive her after my heart was broken. And now i hear this...
>>
>>17742735
This.

No point in finishing your story OP, the first two parts are enough.
I'm sorry but this is not the type of person you want to spend the rest of your days with.
>>
>>17742750
That is very very clear.

But how can someone cry and say in full ocnviction while looking in the eyes, that she chooses you. Then does something like this?

Why give me hope, then crush it?

I wanna go to her fucking house and demand an explenation why she lured me into having hope.
>>
>>17742755
'Cause she's probably 20, 22. She wants to make mistakes.
>>
>>17742755
Feels like you pushed her to choose and she was too weak to tell you the truth.
I think you should go to her house and get that explanation then vent a bit.
Maybe down the road you'll feel relieved that you said something.
>>
>>17742755
I've grown to accept that the female gender is fickle, and placing trust that any woman will be loyal or even just respectful to you if left to her own devices is a stupid bet to make.

Your girl not only chose to go through with this "vacation" of hers, knowing you were not cool with it, but also rode the Spanish cock carousel while at it and then tried to hide that fact from you.

She isn't worth your time buddy, I hope you can see this now.
She WILL attempt to slither back into your life and make this all seem like not a big deal. Stick to your principles and moral values and remove her from your life.
How long were you together?
>>
You sound like a massive faggot op, your story sounds like some bullshit out of a $1 book at the cheap store.
>>
>>17742780
You don't understand how it feels to truly love, then be cheated on. And even though your hatefull comment, I hope it doesn't happen to you.

>>17742759

>>17742762
Probarlbly she didn't want to lose me, and indeed didn't tell me the truth because of that.
But its so selfish, its devastating to encite the hope then crush it.

I'm not sure if its any use if i go there, on the phone just now she acted like a emotionally detached bitch. Acting like she didnt promise me crying she would do anything to fix it, and now saying she said all along in the beginning that she gave up.

Something in me wants revenge.

> I can act as if i throw my principles away, do and blatantly ignore her cheating, give her attention. Then use her as the slut that she is.

While at the same time it feels like im degrading mysef and my principles if I waste time on a disgusting deceiving slut like her.

>>17742769
Never trusting would be a good way not to get hurt, but it will also close the door to truly opening your heart, and being able to love someone. ALso the one that might deserve it.

I see she isnt worth the time, i just cannot understand how she was so good in deceiving me. I want to trust another women to feel love. But how do i know any women will be faithfull? If one can do so lovely for months on end and in one day she switches...

We were together for 2 years, but very very intense years. Every day was an adventure together.
>>
>>17742797
>...

Fuck is that about? You spent 1.5 years together and then she starts drinking, starts partying , starts getting bitter, etc. She wants to make mistakes. Don't get all denial on me.
>>
>>17742797
>You don't understand how it feels to truly love, then be cheated on. And even though your hatefull comment, I hope it doesn't happen to you.

Actually, I was properly cheated on by someone I was with for 3 years. It's quite obvious this girl isn't ready to settle down, and you are far too over the top with whatever crazy shit you expect of people. I mean, your mother as a "mediator"? What the fuck.
>>
>>17742800
Yeah you are right. I just cannot understand how someone can do something like this. If only you knew the love...
>>
>>17742804
I wouldn't give him too much shit. OP clearly is ready to settle, the girl isn't. This is all about OP coming to terms with that, really.
>>
>>17742812
He's a bit weird though, it's extremely full on. You are obviously correct though, and that's life, op needs to learn that there are plenty of fish in the sea, not to obsess, and to just leave if people do things completely contrary to your morals/values/etc, no point crying over spilt milk.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.