[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Today I'm going to have a movie date with a girl I met in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: Friends With Benefits Movie.jpg (102KB, 762x527px) Image search: [Google]
Friends With Benefits Movie.jpg
102KB, 762x527px
Today I'm going to have a movie date with a girl I met in a kink/bdsm website (FetLife). We started talking a lot 2 days ago, had a Skype call last night and there was some chemistry.

She's older than me (I'm 21 and she's 28) and I barely have sexual experience, she knows this and likes it. We're both looking for a FWB situation to experiment and have fun. She has told me she's had a "normal" sex life and never tried any kinks or bdsm. I've only had sex once in my life.

So it seems like I hit the lottery, but this situation is very alien to me. Seeing as we both know we want to have sex, what should I do, should I try to push to fuck after the first "date"? Are there any big no-no's when having a date for this kind of relationship, like conversation topics I should avoid?

I'm scared of sperging out and missing this chance
>>
Yeah, just see to it that you end up somewhere fucking can happen. If you can get into her House or her into yours, then its gonna happen. Be bold.

I usually do coffee dates near my apartment. The trick is to do them late-ish. 19:30-20 because that's right before the coffee shop closes. Then its totally natural to lead her to your apartment.
>>
>>17742607
Look bro calm down, half the dick is already inside.

Lets clear the checklist:
>Knows your name
>Has not run away yet
>Same intrests (Kink/BDSM)
>Have talked about sex
>Have had conversations
>Will meet up

So here is the thing, sex is on the table ofc, the only reason not to do it is if you do some major fuckup that makes her want to leave you during the date, and youre probably not that kind of person.

Shes also older and more experienced, and she aint getting younger.
You will ofc need to lead the date to sex. You shouldnt 'ask' for it. And so far, i dont see any reason why she would not be thinking the same.

In that case, what is your plan really after the movie? Diner maybe? Walk in the park? If lucky you may get to do some stuff inside the movies, and if you can score there, youll deffinetily have sex.

Question is, her place or yours?
>>
>>17742614
>>17742621
We're meeting for some drinks and then a movie at 9PM. After that, no idea. We seem to live pretty close from eachother but "far" from the cinema (10-15mins in bus). She wanted to go there because its a modest cinema with indie films etc

I live with my family so sneaking her into my house is possible but difficult. She lives with flatmates so not sure if she can take me to hers, I brought the topic up while texting and she said "we shouldnt worry about that for now ;)", so not sure.

Thinking about making out with her in the cinema, after the drinks and right before the film starts, so I can leave her wanting more. Sounds good or bad?
>>
>>17742655
You go tiger.
After that text you are green light.
I repeat Green Light
>>
>>17742655
Well yes? I mean if you are really good at it and you leave her "wanting more" there is nothing wrong about it. Just don't randomly unzip you pants during the film and you'll do fine.
>>
>>17742660
Roger that. Guess I took it as a red light but I shouldnt have. I'll try to take her to mine.

>>17742666
I'll just relax and make sure I don't drop any spaghetti, k.
>>
Now Im worrying about wether I'll be able to take her to my home without my family annoying us or if she could take me to her shared flat

And do I know for sure we could fuck tonight in our first meeting? We talked about not wanting a one night thing, but an extended fwb/bdsm relationship. Thought today would be just to see if there is chemistry in person.

Isnt it possible that I offend her or blow my chances if I suggest to go to hers or mine? What would be a good way to do it?
>>
>>17742931
Sorry dude but you're a big boy now, you can't expect strangers on the internet to work out every detail of this for you.

You are obviously trying to fuck each other and are gonna make it work, by hook or crook. My advice is to just roll with it.
>>
>>17742931
>fuck tonight in our first meeting
Trust me, you aint getting pussy while livin with yo mama boi.
>>
>>17742937
I know, I just thought it could be valuable to read opinions here. I have a general idea of what to do/how I want it to roll but I like to read different opinions, thanks for the honesty tho, I should stop using this board as a crutch
>>
>>17742607
Fuck me, I want this so bad. Sounds like you are going to have a blast. I am happy for u anon.
>>
>>17743000
On on that note: how to get this in life?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.