[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm slowly wrecking my relationship. I been way too clingy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1478432958399.png (666KB, 744x634px) Image search: [Google]
1478432958399.png
666KB, 744x634px
I'm slowly wrecking my relationship. I been way too clingy and I know it's taking a toll on our relationship.

To give some info, don't live together, so we don't come home to each other. Due to our schedules we only get to see each other for about once a week, and even then it's only for about an hour or two. This hasn't been quite working for me who kinda just wants more time to chill in each other's company. She usually has something going on and can't seem to fully relax as well.

Sadly, since I'm the one with free time it's been getting to me. The thoughts. I can feel myself growing colder and mistrusting of her. I believe when she tells me she's too tired to meet, or too busy. She hardly calls, or even tries to figure something out for the team. All this is making grow paranoid. I don't like how it affects me. I'm losing sleep, and am starting to get panic attacks from the stress.

I don't want to lose the ship, but it feels like I am the only one trying to keep it afloat.

Advice? How do I become less clingy? Or should I just try block myself off?
>>
G

Y

M
>>
>>17742348
Ask yourself the important question, is this a mutual relationship?

>Yes
Well then your GF is not prioritizing the relationship at all, and is probably spending most of her free time doing other stuff than think about you.

>No
Well then there is the answer. She is slowly pushing you away so that you are the one to actually end it. She doesnt have the balls to do it herself.

Nobody is ever so busy that they cant make time for their partner, and in the case they are, then they dont have time for a partner anyways.
>>
>>17742348

Yeah you're not really in a relationship as of now anyway, once a week for 1-2 hours is nothing, how busy can she possibly be? And if she bails on the one time a week you're supposed to be seeing each other it shows you how much she misses and cares to see you anyway.

I would just discuss your concerns with her, basically everything you said here, if it's going to end soon anyway you may as well speed it up by discussing everything and stop wasting your time.

If it does end in a break up you will feel relief that you don't have to suffer the anxiety and paranoia anymore, and you will know your instinct about you putting in all the effort was right. The pain of a break up will fade, but what you're living now sounds like torture. Your needs are not being met at all, she should be the one worrying about losing you. Ironically thought it's usually the ones trying to meet their partners needs that end up being burned.
>>
>>No
>Well then there is the answer. She is slowly pushing you away so that you are the one to actually end it. She doesnt have the balls to do it herself.

I'm going through this. It fucking hurts.
>>
>>17742382
>>17742435
These. I really have to take my time to think on these.

I might just show her the thread in person since I'm bad with words.
>>
Now that I can reply a bit better.
>>17742382
Either way, both make sense. If yes, she was been neglecting me for a while. And really need to reevaluate things to see if we can figure something out.
If no, which after knowing her for so long, sadly might be the truth. She doesn't seem like the kind that would confront me if leaving where the case.

In both it's all a lack of communication.
>Nobody is ever so busy that they cant make time for their partner, and in the case they are, then they dont have time for a partner anyways
Funny enough, she used to tell me this all the time. That if you cared and loved a person you would find time to share.

>>17742435
I have to find the words. I have always been bad at trying to communicate importance, but if the ship is sinking I intend to find out why. I don't want to give up, but I want to know as to prevent it in future.
>but what you're living now sounds like torture
Tell me about it anon. It's exhausting to have the one person you have trusted for so long do this sort of thing to you. To have all your hopes and dreams hang in purgatory. I want what's estate for the both of us, while from her I feel that I am of much lesser importance.

I don't want to walk, but if I see nothing will change, and if she only intends on feeding more sweet words with no substance, I best get stepping.

Big thanks /adv/.
>>
Just start distancing yourself OP. I'm going through the same thing. I got a bit frustrated with her yesterday about time together...

Anyways I'm just going to stop inviting her to do things and stop messaging her first. I guess kinda downgrade her to a fwb and start going out and meeting new people.
>>
>>17743307
>Anyways I'm just going to stop inviting her to do things and stop messaging her first
You habe no idea how much I want to just start doing this. It's almost like it's hat she wants. If she really wants to break-up, I just wish she would be upfront with me.

She constantly tells me "I love you", but her actions don't support it.
Shit hurts mange.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.