[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>wake up >fap >play video games >over eat >fap

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

>wake up
>fap
>play video games
>over eat
>fap
>play video games
>over eat

how do i kick this habit? i have tried to break it, but its so hard
>>
Why kick it? If you use good lube you can fap up to four and five times a day without much discomfort in your penis. Drink a lot of water and stay hydrated so your balls don't shrivel up too much.
>>
>>17742317
Habits are hard to break and its actually all in the brain.

Once you get used to a set principle it is very hard to change it because even if the action itself is harmful and the desired effect is good, the brain will actually treat the change as "forign" and you will get feelings of discomfort.
This feeling dissapears if you just force yourself to repeat the desired action until it becomes habit. That usually takes between 7-14 days>>17742330
>>
>>17742394
its ruining my life

relationships and my body. i am extremely overweight and not where i should be
>>
>>17742396
Well then. Instead of following your regiment do this instead.

>wake up
>shower
>eat a healthy breakfast, not the sugarbombs
>Go to school/work
>Eat Lunch
>Finish school/work
>Hit the gym
>Eat diner
>Do some laps
>Shower
>Sleep

%repeat
>>
Video games and masturbation both simulate success in the reward centers of your brain. You lack motivation to change your life for the better because you subconsciously believe you're a winner.
The best way to avoid over eating is to limit the amount of food in the house, but you sound like you're NEET so that may not be an option.

>>17742420
This is good advice. Since you're probably a NEETlord, replace
>Go to school/work
with
>Find a job/research education
Don't go into college without a plan. Also don't waste your time or money a fucking liberal arts degree.
>>
>>17742317
stop posting lewd pics like this that makes the ones that are doing nofap want to break their streaks
>>
File: 1475515915787.jpg (108KB, 540x720px)
1475515915787.jpg
108KB, 540x720px
>>17742454
No
>>
its easy op , realise that you are the cause of all your problems and that you are a piece of shit, and that you are the only one who can control their life, and that you are procrastinating about it because you know the answer but you ask others for the answer. FUCKING WAKE UP!
>>
>>17742630
L E W D
E
W
D
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.