[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm 20 and I can't go on for much longer. I just got

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: feels_516771_4069365.jpg (37KB, 550x453px) Image search: [Google]
feels_516771_4069365.jpg
37KB, 550x453px
I'm 20 and I can't go on for much longer. I just got my first job and I hate it. Also working for another 30-40 years is a no for me. Is there any reason why I shouldn't end it? I have people who care about me but it seems like life is just not for me.
>>
Things will continue to get objectively worse, but the bright side is that you will consistently care less and less.
>>
>>17742260
Life is about finding a way through the shit.
Everyone deals what you feel.
Everyone.

The point of life is making this terrible feeling worth while
Either through just dealing with the shitty job and making your home life better, or finding a new job entirely
>>
File: Life.png (76KB, 476x604px) Image search: [Google]
Life.png
76KB, 476x604px
>>
File: 1431578186689.jpg (5KB, 171x240px) Image search: [Google]
1431578186689.jpg
5KB, 171x240px
>>17742260
Sucks fucking asshole doesn't it?

You have all these friends and people around you but you know they don't give a total fuck about you, the best part is that you think you can go to these people for help and advice, but honestly they just find it annoying and expect you to always act happy because that's who you are to them, the happy and funny guy who makes EVERYONE laugh!

Try being 35 and watching all your friends be successful meanwhile you're just playing video games and trolling 4chan and no matter how hard you want to go out there and work and make something of your life you just can't, despite being someone everyone seems to like the only person who doesn't like you, IS YOU!

>>17742280
This man right here has the answer, life pretty much sucks for 99% of people on Earth, you have to find a way to deal with it, even if it means stomping on other people, EVERYONE ELSE DOES IT, SO WHY NOT YOU? What does it matter if you hurt someone or lie to someone to get your own way? You have to do what YOU do to make yourself happy, even if it means climbing on top of everyone who you ever thought gave the slightest SLIGHTEST fucking shit about you, because if you don't

Life will shit all the fuck over you, people have been acting like this since the start of time, doing whatever it takes to get what they want, people don't care about your problems, they JUDGE you for it, DO WHATEVER THE FUCK IT TAKES TO BE HAPPY.
>>
>>17742375
Oh hey look, a narcissist.
>>
>>17742404
Is that the word for this kind of person? I know of ton of people like them. Horrible people to talk to. Don't even help. Just gives you more reason to end it.
>>
>>17742260
I live perpetually bored with life.
I went back to school in an attempt to find some direction and it's helped a little. The trade off was being endless stressed with school work and projects, but at the very least there's a light at the end of the tunnel finally.
That said, I don't really enjoy living either. I'm just sort of getting by day by day on the thought that maybe tomorrow something neat will happen.

find something that you want to do for the next 40 years then find a way to make money doing it. I wanna play/make/write/be part of the creative process for video games and graphic novels. Maybe I'll hate it in the end, but for the moment I'm working towards it and it's at the very least a little bit exciting.

You gotta sit down with yourself and think about your wants that don't circle back to "nothing" or "end it" or whatever. Even if a year later you decide no, you can try something else then.
>>
>>17742418
He sends off a ton of warning signals. He hates himself but thinks absolutely everyone else loves him. EVERYONE laughs at his jokes. Despite this he spends all his time trolling 4chan. He doesn't care that he hurts other people because it benefits him, so he justifies it to his ego as "everyone else does it, why not me? I deserve it!!!". He'll screw anyone over for his happiness. So yeah he sounds like a major narcissist and a major pain.

If you're reading this see a psychologist or something, you do have a chance but you're being kind of an insufferable pest.
>>
>>17742490
How do you know he wasn't just assuming OP was like that? He never said he himself was like that.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.