[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My oneitis and ex-girlfriend has moved on and is fucking another

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1478314015621.jpg (81KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1478314015621.jpg
81KB, 640x640px
My oneitis and ex-girlfriend has moved on and is fucking another guy. He looks like a bogan drop-kick.

How do I win her back? She is deaf, if that changes anything.
>>
>>17742253
why did it end the first time?
what has changed that would allow it to work this time?
>>
>>17742253
What makes you think she'll want you over her new bf??

At this point it's harder to get her back than get a new girl
>>
>>17742269

Yes, I'm aware.

>>17742258

Distance and poor communication due to distance. I couldn't exactly have a phone conversation with her.

I've realised that she would be a good mother, and is someone that I wouldn't mind seeing every day for the rest of my life. It sounds like pussy shit, I know.
>>
>>17742272
It's fine. Why weren't you able to talk on the phone or skype or something? Time zones?
>>
File: 1478363634189.jpg (63KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1478363634189.jpg
63KB, 640x480px
>>17742291
Didn't have a computer at the time (military). The extent of talking was text messages and the occasional snapchat.
>>
>>17742295
You mentioned she'd be a good mother. Are you two at the stage where you're thinking of settling down?

And is this bogan thinking about your ex long term as well?
>>
>>17742313
Yes. I'm 25 and those family feels are starting to kick in. No idea about the other guy.
>>
>>17742324
Generally your task is to convince your ex that you're the best person available to her and that your past mistakes won't be an issue in the future.

Assuming your ex also plans on marrying and starting a family:

If bogan doesn't have long term plans with your ex, the relationship will fall apart itself eventually. When this happens, you'd have space to swoop back in. You could be waiting a long time if you settled on letting it fall apart organically though. If you had evidence that he wasnt in it for the long term, were liked by her family/friends and didnt mind being sneaky, you could ask them to dissuade her from him. Could be a can of worms though.

If bogan does have long term plans with your ex, you'd have to actively demonstrate that your future prospects are better, which may not be difficult. But both of them will meet you with resistance as youd be trying to shove a wedge into the relationship and straight up poach this guy's girlfriend. You just have to try to rationalize to her it based on the her financial and emotional wellbeing in the future. Keep in mind that even if you did take her back like this, youd always have to worry about her leaving for someone better than you. And in a world of 3.5 billion guys, there will always be someone better than you.

This is a messy process. Are you sure you couldn't find someone better OP?
>>
>>17742355
*rationalize it to her based on her financial an emotional wellbeing in the future
>>
>>17742355

No idea what the bogan does or what his salary is like, but I repair and maintain military electronics. I am very well off for a mid 20s bachelor.

I know she is definitely thinking about starting a family, hence why I'm getting restless. She's never had a proper family of her own, her home life has been full of dramas.

I likely earn more than the bogan. I look better than the bogan. I have better long term prospect for the bogan - in both career and family. I just don't understand.
>>
>>17742370
did they get together while you were still in the military? It's pretty banal but most relationships are explained by proximity. Even if youre better in every way, his being nearby while you were away could be the simple explanation.
>>
File: 1477369500814.jpg (289KB, 683x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1477369500814.jpg
289KB, 683x1024px
>>17742392
Yep. Basically I was obligated to move cities for trade training, while she stayed in my hometown. She eventually moved to my city - only for me to have to go elsewhere for a year. This is what caused the dramas.

As far as I'm aware, she's only recently started seeing him.
>>
>>17742253
Gr8 b8 m8
>>
Long distance relationships are always a recipe for disaster. Sorry mate, but it's better if you actually got with a chick you can meet at least once a week. Poor communication and distance will make it impossible, since relationships are mainly built on communication and closeness.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.