[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>meet girl >hit it off >she has a boyfriend >keep

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1476953812235.jpg (77KB, 1024x530px) Image search: [Google]
1476953812235.jpg
77KB, 1024x530px
>meet girl
>hit it off
>she has a boyfriend
>keep hitting it off and seeing each other almost every other day
>one night, drink absinthe and get plastered
>we fuck
>tell close friends about situation
>they tell me I shouldn't date her because she cheated once and might cheat again
>keep fucking every time we meet (I'm bad)
>she tells me she's tired of her bf and can't connect on the same level as with me
>continue meeting up and fucking on the reg
>last week
>tells me "we can't keep doing this"
>apparently when I was extremely drunk I told her I wouldn't want to date
>no more sex

Apparently it's going much better with her bf now. My moral compass tells me I should be proud that she cut off the romantic aspect of our relationship, but I'm very attached and I think she is too. Consolation/scorn/advice is welcome. It's a weird situation and I want to know what the average outsider would think looking in.
>>
>>17741311
Cheaters are nothing but problems.

now this guys gonna knock on your door the next time she is pissed at him.
>>
>>17741311
On one hand, you dodged a bullet because your friends are bros and know a cheater always cheats again.
On the other hand, if the current bf isn't a complete pushover, he's eventually going to find out and will kick your ass
>>
>>17741316
>>17741355

Thanks for the responses. I'm not worried about the bf.
>>
>>17741355
>>17741316
>Going off on the guy your gf chose to fuck
Is this some sort af american thing?
If a girl wants to cheat, she's gonna cheat. This is not a case of the guy being "seductive" or anything like that, but comes from the girl who is thereby the main culprit.
>>
>>17741501
If the guy she cheats with knows she's in a relationship, he is not without blame
>>
>>17741501
>OP's post
>third thing he says is she has a boyfriend
He is just as in the wrong as the girl
>>
>>17741505
All he did is fuck a girl that was going to fuck somebody
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.