[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be me >Start college in Fall 2015 >Want to be Air Force

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: 3GzuzMC.jpg (153KB, 1080x1349px) Image search: [Google]
3GzuzMC.jpg
153KB, 1080x1349px
>Be me
>Start college in Fall 2015
>Want to be Air Force officer but need bachelors
>Want to graduate college as fast as can
>AFROTC detachment at local uni says I'm looking at a May 2020 graduation date
>If I speed run college with no ROTC I should graduate in Fall 2019 and try for OTS instead

Should I take the 2020 date or 2019 date?
>>
>>17741176
Always give yourself some wiggle room. A fuck ton can happen in 2 years.
>>
you are not going to want to rush through college. the workload is immense and you risking wasting a year.
>>
OP here.

I should also mention I'll be 26 in 2020(yeah I wanted to go to college).
>>
>>17741176
Lol only a fucking retard would join the military. Enjoy your PTSD and lack of benefits while you murder innocent children and women you fucking pleb.
>>
>>17741422
he's joining the airforce. you don't get PTSD by drone striking kids from a trailer in nevada
>>
>>17741422
Better than being a NEET
>>
>>17741528
Oh yeah murdering people and having irreversible mental issues for the rest of your life in exchange for a tiny bit of money IS SO WORTH IT. Talk to any fucking veteran in the whole fucking world and they will tell you not to join. Military = the true terrorists.
>>
>>17741546
I'm sorry you're mom was killed in a drone strike in Baghdad by a 4chan neckbeard.
>>
Hey
I was in the same position.
I went to college with intent of going officer in the AF.

Here's some advice.
Do 4 years.
Don't fast track it.
You think "Oh I'm wasting years of my career"
But you're not. You're saving years of your sanity.

You want only 4 courses a semester.
Do more and you'll burn you and you'll be useless.

Also, make friends go to parties.
Do fun shit.
You'll regret it more if you don't.
I did.

My last bit is that you may be waiting after college for your USAF career more than you think.
I've been waiting 6 months now to be scooped up.
Nothing yet.
Turns out there is a small quota for educated officers.
Unless you want to lead grunts
>>
>>17741546
Wow projecting much? Yeah the military is full of assholes(USMC,Army,Navy,Airforce, in that order of assholeness) but its also full of regular dudes well. Most jobs are support jobs anyways, think stacking boxes or fucking food service. The Marine Corps is only like 8% infantry with the rest being never toucing a rifle again except for their yearly qualify shoot. I mean I sit in a lab all day drawing blood.

We aren't all baby killers, as the media would have you believe.
>>
>>17741546
> served in the German Air Forces for 16 years
> see this post

you triggered my ptsd.
>>
>>17741634
What did you really do in the Luftwaffe?
I mean shit. We've never had any real war in the last 16 years
>>
>>17741625
The media would have us believe that you are all fucking heroes. You had to swear to uphold the constitution when you joined. You might just be stacking boxes or in a lab or some shit but by idlely sitting there while you know something HORRIBLY WRONG is going on makes you just as guilty.
>>
>>17741641
What are you even talking about? You pay taxes right? So I guess you are just as guilty as me using your logic. You obey laws right? So I guess you support a corrupt government too then right?

Most service members loathe being treated like heroes. Real heroes don't need to brag and gloat.

Its not the military who's the problem, its our elected officials who decide how to use the military. You're barking up the wrong tree buddy.
>>
>>17741891

You will never convince unoriginal faggots. This goes for "right-wing" "blue collar" type faggotry as well as leftist feminist hippie faggotry.

Reasonable faggotry is in short supply.

Common sense is an uncommon virtue.
>>
>>17741891
> You pay taxes right?
Nope

>You obey laws right?
Nope

>So I guess you support a corrupt government too then right?
Nope

>Most service members loathe being treated like heroes
Most service members are too fucking doped up on antipsychotics to fucking have any brain activity.

>Its not the military who's the problem, its our elected officials who decide how to use the military
Lmao they arent fucking elected its a plutocracy, ruled by the rich. They use you sodiers as pawns. The only reason they have any fucking power is because you obey them without a second thought (probably because you are brainwashed from a young age, remember pledging allegiance every day?) the only way we can stop them is if the uniformed fuckers all put down their weapons you stupid enabalist fuck.
>>
>>17741913

>Doesn't know what sales tax is

I'm off to take my antipsychotics.
Good thing you don't need them with an abundant supply of tinfoil, eh?
>>
>>17741913
Oh let me guess, sovereign citizen?

You make no arguments. What have you done to change anything? Literally nothing.

>implying I care if people do the pledge of allegiance

Seriously, go step on the flag or burn it. You have that right. You don't even know what oppression is.

Ironically enough, I agree with you on the government not being a democracy. I do believe rich people have way too much influence. But like anyone who no sense how real life works you just sit at home with your piss bottles being a NEET, you just go REEEEEE GUVMENT GET OUT when you're entire life is already subsidized by the government already. How fucking pathetic.
>>
>>17741933
>Doesnt know what dumpster diving is. Keep killing innocent children and women, either indirectly or directly. You weak weak piece of shit.
>>
>>17741960
>You make no arguments. What have you done to change anything?
I think you confused me and yourself anon. Im a fucking activist. You are the one helping the enemy.

>Seriously, go step on the flag or burn it
Ive burned plenty of american flags

>You don't even know what oppression is.
Clearly you dont know what oppression is if youre defending the most evil organization int he whole fucking world. Probably because they give you a cut of the drug/blood money.
>>
Rape and murder 2020, what's the hurry
>>
File: m'lady.jpg (361KB, 2000x1310px) Image search: [Google]
m'lady.jpg
361KB, 2000x1310px
>>17741975
>Activist
>Dumpster diver
>Obeys no rules
Lol k
Please tell me how you are so enlightened. Redpill me. In other countries, you get your hands cut off for speaking against the government. Please tell me how you are oppressed. Tell me how have you PERSONALLY been oppressed.

>pic related, its you
>>
>>17742001
Money is a systematic form of slavery. Having to pay MONEY for something that should be inherently free to all is immoral and wrong (land, food, right to exist). Thus that is the definition of oppression. You are simply too brainwashed to even begin to comprehend this or you deny it out of ego and service to self.
>>
File: 1472032692518.jpg (49KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1472032692518.jpg
49KB, 640x640px
>>17742027
>inherently free to all is immoral and wrong (land, food, right to exist)

Right. Because people are going to produce food and package it and transport it to you free. And we can all just own whatever land we want. Might as well make all healthcare free.

That's not how humans work
>>
>>17741422
>chAir Force officer
>PTSD
Worst case scenario cable goes out for a while.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.