[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was my drink spiked? I went on a date with this guy, and he

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: water.jpg (178KB, 760x2287px) Image search: [Google]
water.jpg
178KB, 760x2287px
Was my drink spiked?

I went on a date with this guy, and he did not give me a great feeling. I had a panic attack on the date since I got nervous. We were chain smoking in the car, and then we went to Walgreens so he could get cigarettes. He bought me water (also bought me dinner that night). When I drank the water I got this intense head rush a few minutes after, but I'm not sure if the nicotine was kicking in just then or what. I didn't faint or lose consciousness, but I remember not being able to perceive things that well, and although I was like that before the water (I couldn't listen to him well all night since I was that nervous) I felt like I was just a lot more relaxed yet still nervous. It's difficult to explain. I don't remember well what happened when he gave me the bottle of water, whether the seal was undone or not when I took a sip. I didn't black out though, I do remember basically what happened but not the fine details. I still felt so odd after I drank the water, but it very well could have been the nicotine mixing with my anxiety. He didn't seem like the type to do that, but you never know people. He had mentioned he was an addict though on the date. What do you think? Is this normal? Was it just my anxiety? The water didn't taste funny and didn't change colors or anything. I felt like I wasn't driving well and was having an out of body experience.
>>
sounds like it was just anxiety. look up derealization. it's a sort of panic attack that leads you to feel detached from reality
>>
>>17741174
> I went on a date with an addict and i can't remember shit.

Well as long as your were not raped (you would know.). I would ditch him. an addict.....OUT
>>
>>17741198
Yeah we stopped talking. Sometimes I think about the dates I've been on though and this is a possibility I've worried about that I'm now asking about. I still don't want to have drank something spiked without knowing I did even if I wasnt raped.
>>
>>17741174
I was spiked once.
The thing I remember more clearly was how it felt like blinking my eyes took me three hours. I had small and constant black outs. I barely could walk around, definitely not stand straight. I felt pretty emotionless, just confused. After that, I can't remember shit of most of the night. I woke up at 8 AM and didn't remember how I got home.

It seems like you were just very anxious.
>>
>>17741213
>I was spiked once.
>The thing I remember more clearly was how it felt like blinking my eyes took me three hours. I had small and constant black outs. I barely could walk around, definitely not stand straight. I felt pretty emotionless, just confused. After that, I can't remember shit of most of the night. I woke up at 8 AM and didn't remember how I got home.
This sounds like a story my friend told me. She said she just got really drunk though. But barely remembering anything and lots of little bits and pieces.

She could have had both. But chalked it up as a one night stand.

I would like to believe she got raped though.
>>
File: gff8kn.jpg (30KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
gff8kn.jpg
30KB, 512x288px
>>17741174
Fucking feminists.
It's called adrenaline darling. When you have a panic attack you go into fight or flight mode, You prepare to run or fight and this releases massive amounts of adrenaline and your hearing will get fuzzy, you'll feel numbness in your hands or legs, things are less clear. Often you'll hear of cops involved in shootings saying they shot 7 rounds in reality they shot 20. Because your not in reality, your mind is not focusing on fine detail

You didn't get bill cosbyed, especially sense you didn't get raped. What would be the point?
>>
>>17741241
I usually have a really good self control and never got really drunk. I just feel when I am getting over my limit and stop drinking.
10 minutes before I started feeling weird, I was having a totally normal conversation with my friend's parents. Then I got back to the bar, sipped a cocktail and went completely dumb.
Apparently I walked up to a friend and asked her to take me home because I wasn't feeling well.
But it was really completely different from being drunk. I'm usually the euphoric and bubbly kind of drunk, not the confused and rape-me kind of drunk.
>>
>>17741174
The "classic" date rape drugs like GHB (which has a very peculiar taste, btw, I used to take it recreationally and it's like salty yet watery citrus), rohypnol, etc. basically act like alcohol. Like, a LOT of alcohol. They act on the same pathways in your brain and truth be told, alcohol is the biggest date rape drug of all.

I think it was the nicotine and anxiety; I've actually had similar experiences drinking too much coffee and then getting stressed or hungry, and I really felt like something was wrong, that I was gonna die or pass out or something, etc.

I've done a lot of drugs and studied neuroscience and I can't think of any drug that can spike a drink that would give you the feeling you're describing.
>>
>>17741213
>>17741294

This sounds a lot like GHB intoxication, which is a lot like getting really, really, really drunk.

Link related is what someone on that kind of drug looks like:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_expVjObnxk
>>
did your ass feel sore the next day?
>>
you're just crazy, sorry
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.