[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you do when a girl is pretty and friendly, but her taste

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: pepetales.jpg (100KB, 500x585px) Image search: [Google]
pepetales.jpg
100KB, 500x585px
What do you do when a girl is pretty and friendly, but her taste in TV sucks ass?
>>
>>17741079
You don't watch tv with her?
Like, is it really so hard.
>>
>watching talmud vision in the first place
>>
>>17741079
Married pro tip: Single women have shit taste in tv, but they get better after getting laid regularly.
>>
>>17741084
How can I date someone who worships Jeff Dunham?

How do I turn her on to superior dramas and Vietnamese cartoons?
>>
>>17741079
One time I basically dumped a girl because she kept picking boring movies on Netflix. I told her that we weren't "clicking". Looking back I feel kind of stupid about it. I could have quit being a lazy ass and picked the show.

From your wording it sounds like you aren't even involved. Get to know her more, ask her out. Don't fucking fuss over her taste in TV. You can find ways to cope with boredom later, such as; compromise to watch your own shows too, go do something else while she watches TV.
>>
TV is just a reason to fuck on the couch or something, the only reason I've willingly watched Grease was to get sum fuk.

I also don't watch TV anyways (aside from debates, which I don't need TV for anyways) so I don't care what's on.
>>
Considering you just posted pepe, I don't think you're in a position to judge
>>
>>17741079
That's the whole point of "netflix and chill"
It's universal knowledge girls have shit taste in entertainment and only use a TV with another guy as a means to have the "one-thing-lead-to-another" type of fantasy sex.

You ever see what a normal girl does when she's alone and bored? She just goes on buzzfeed and takes those stupid "which harry potter character are you?" quizzes
>>
>>17741391
True that.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.