[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what's the point of this board? I mean, it says "advice",

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

what's the point of this board? I mean, it says "advice", yet any people with real problems the idiots on this board just start spouting their stupid fucking memes, or better yet, have no fucking clue what they're talking about

this board's filled with preteen fags and 30 year old NEETS complaining about their non-issues

it's a fucking cesspool and I hope anyone reading this sincerely grows the fuck up and kills themselves or decides to stop being a mongoloid

no, really, I genuinely mean this

how the fuck can you retards complain about your petty fucking issues, it makes me sick to my stomach

If I could, I would literally come to your houses and torture, murder, and dismembered all of you fucking stupid fucks

/vent
>>
>>17740966
no u
:^)
>>
For real problems, seek real help. For "advice", go to /adv/. I'm amazed you're even asking this.
>>
lmao
>>
>you will never get milf 4 wayed at the ripe hard age of 15

DELETE THIS YOU PIECE OF SHIT
>>
>>17740966

Do you know the boys name? I want to know what he looked like.
>>
This is /b/s advice section. Nothing really happens here, but it's a good place to come to look down on people.
>>
>>17740966
Is there some sand in your vagina?
>>
>>17740966
This is a cambodian etching forum, what did you expect?
>>
I always give real advice but this board goes to shit after school hours.
>>
File: 1424092396503.png (487KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1424092396503.png
487KB, 900x900px
>>17740966
What the fuck is this pic
>>
File: 1428799629068.jpg (158KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1428799629068.jpg
158KB, 900x900px
>>17741395
i know , dont you wish you had old ladies give you pizza and poon when you were a kid ?
>>
>>17740966
Have you tried just being yourself?
>>
>>17740966
Its more constructive than /r9k/ and less gay than /fit/

You're on a Tibetan yak butter churning enthusiast BBS, what do you want from us?

>If I could, I would literally come to your houses and torture, murder, and dismembered all of you fucking stupid fucks.

Pretty edgy, kiddo.
>>
File: 1467928820087.jpg (68KB, 640x604px) Image search: [Google]
1467928820087.jpg
68KB, 640x604px
>/vent
>>
>>17740966
i'm 24 and i'm not a NEET.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.