[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to make moves on guys (girl btw) but I don't want

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1478453621127.jpg (87KB, 500x661px) Image search: [Google]
1478453621127.jpg
87KB, 500x661px
I want to make moves on guys (girl btw) but I don't want to hit on guys who are way out of my league

The problem is I can't tell

How do you tell?

I live in a small town and don't want to be known for flirting with every guy including ones I could never get

In a whatsapp group I was in all these boys were making fun of this drunk girl who they said was hilariously ugly and was flinging herself at some guy.
>>
>>17740939
give us a basis, what are some guys you want, what do you look like?
>>
>>17740946
Yeah This, we can't know unless you show us both of you and the guy you're interested in.
>>
If you are young and pretty, acquire a group of beta thin-neck spineless wimplings (current society makes for a surplus of those types of men), charm them with your pretty face and the promise of sex, never actually have sex with them though, they'll never leave you because you offer them ''emotional support'' or ''meaning in their lives'' by being around them and talking to them or whatever. Make them pay for your every whim and desire but most importantly, make them pay for your endeavors to find an actual suitable mate. Alpha lays, beta pays.
>>
>>17740946
I'm chubby, look kinda Jewish/Mediterranean in the face

I don't know what kind of guy I want. I guess I'm attracted to the thoughtful sensitive ones, not the frat boy ones.
>>
Gotta love how "out of their league" for girls seems to only be looks and nothing to do with social status.

Everyone's going "show us what they and you look like", but if it was a guy, y'all would be saying "are you employed/ in school? Do you have a car/ license?". Some real racism and shit right there.
>>
>>17740939
Girls flirt all the time..
No one gives a fuck about how many guys you've flirted with.
That being said, you couldn't possibly like EVERY guy you meet, right?
How old are you?
>>
>>17740988
You make me really sad.
>>
>>17740939
There is no such thing as "out of your league". hats a made up bullshit social construct. You see ugly as fuck guys with hot as fuck girls all the time and vice versa. Dont limit yourself with this sort of thinking. Maybe instead of judging people based solely on how they look... oh i dont know, maybe judge them based on their compatible interests and overall personality and sense of judgement.
>>
>>17740997

No I don't like every guy I meet, but beggars can't be choosers, right? I should aim at everyone and hope I get something
>>
>>17741015
I see hot girls with ugly guys but not the other way around, your looks matter a lot more when you're a girl
>>
>>17741026
no if youre 24 you can be a chooser lol. youth is worth a lot to men (shallow but true). You dont have to post a pic to describe yourself. you sound like you have self image issues already but give us a description so we know around what "league" you're aiming for here. I do agree with the before mentioned idea that there is no real "leagues". maybe to shallow people but not irl. So go for who you like.
>>
>>17740983
if he's not a fat kike he's out of your league
>>
>>17740988
...Racism?
>>
File: no pls.jpg (16KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
no pls.jpg
16KB, 259x194px
>I don't want to hit on guys who are way out of my league

This is literally the gender equivalent of "first world problems. Fuck you women, honestly. I love you girls, but fuck you. Like, for real, fuck you so hard, holy shit.
>>
>>17740939
>How do you tell?
It's easy - you don't. Just make like every guy who has his shit together and stop beliveing in leagues.
Do you want to fuck this guy? Try it then.
Of course some will reject you, (which is utterly unavoidable, even if you should be the hottest girl in the universe) but if you want to be the one to pick and make the moves, then you'll have to shoulder the accompaniyng "risk" as well.
>>
>>17740975
Go back to /r9k/
That shit doesn't work. If you're unattractive to me, that doesn't change because you sorround yourself with obvious whipped Betas thirsty for any female attention.
In fact it'll make you unattractive to a lot of guys who aren't fucked in the head as it makes you look needy, manipulative and probably unstable.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.