[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So recently my cousin "moved in" to my parent's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

So recently my cousin "moved in" to my parent's place.
>Late 20's
>He's going through a divorce
>Doesn't have a job and isn't trying
>Been living at my parents for the past 2 months
>Has a MAJOR Meth addiction
>He's been stealing from them and my younger siblings who still lives with them.
>Has multiple arrests
>Nearly killed his brother by stabbing and brutally beat his mom
>Has a restraining order from his family
>His parents don't want to do anything with him

The kicker
>My parents know all of this
>But would rather see him alive than homeless and dead on the streets

I want to slap my parents on the face! My cousin is a ticking time bomb and is just using them because he's their "nephew" who's going through a rough time. HOW DO I GET HIM OUT OF THERE?!
>>
If your parents are happy to have him living with them, who are you to say no?
>>
>>17740915
My parents are, but my siblings are extremely uncomfortable with him. Every time I've seen him so far he's been high as a fucking kite!
>>
What did he do to you that you can't give a fuck for a close blood relative?

You sound more like the person who should be kicked out.
>>
>>17740921
Well it's tough shit that it's your parents who own the house or pay the rent and you and your siblings don't then, isn't it?
>>
>>17740922
I'm already living out of the house. But I'm not going to risk my family's safety if they are harboring someone dangerous. The stuff that he's getting away with is small right now. Small amounts of cash, missing items that could be sold or traded. He's testing out how much he could get away with. My siblings have told my parents but they aren't doing anything!
>>
>>17740926
There are 5 that live with them. 16, 15, 8, 7, and 5 years old. They have told me that there stuff is either missing or being searchrd through when they go to school.
>>
I don't want to risk their safety and I don't want to wait for him to explode. He sold his car in the last few weeks, but never gave my parents a reason to as why. We knew he wasn't paying for insurance, and the gas money were from my parents when he was "going to see a friend". It's passing me off that they can't see that they are just being used.
>>
>>17740909
Well fuck the police, until you need them. Get ready for someone to be murdered.
>>
Selfish bump

>>17740991
Well I don't want it to ever get that far.
>>
The cucks ITT defending the cousin or telling OP tha it isnt his business, unreal.

OP you should get tough with him, slap him around and threaten him, that either you or some street thugs are gonna break his legs, should he get high again or if anything dissapears from your house. He is a fucking thief and drug addict and should be treated like one. >>17740915>>17740922 are either women or liberal faggots. Consider suicide
>>
>>17740909
Is he on drugs?

Kill him. I'm dead serious.

My uncle after having a million life rafts thrown to him and his druggie life, stole a gun, dragged my aunt out into her backyard by the hair and pulled the trigger in her face. Only thing that stopped him was that my other uncle, kept his ammo in a separate safe.

Kill him or pay to have someone kill him.

My uncle was given jobs, places to stay and yet he blamed everyone and everyone else tried to murder my aunt. He broke my other aunts jaw prior because he freaked out at a barbecue.

I'm not trying to be edgy on an anonymous board. Kill. Him.

All the cards are stacked for his play and he can wait until the most perfect time to betray your parents. That's what druggies do. The drugs rule them.
>>
>>17741460
For the ones who are defending him have either never had some fuckwad druggy as a relative or would never have to deal with this.

OP don't try to do anything stupid and say that "you'll rough him up". He sounds pretty unstable if he's willing to stab someone so who knows how he'll react.

Just get in contact with the proper authorities and get him taken out.
>>
>>17741487
Killing shouldn't be an option for OP. The drugs are already doing that for him.
>>
>>17741658
Who would the proper authorities be? The cousin seems to be to far away from help.
>>
>>17740909
maybe what I'm going to say is obvious, but the meth addiction has to be dealt with. I'd guess that part of the stealing and not trying to look for work stems from this. despite their best intentions, your parents aren't doing what's best for him by turning a blind eye to his drug problems. By all means, it's their roof and their word is law, but why would they expect the situation to improve by continuing to go on this way?
>>
OP here.

>>17742042
Because he has "good intentions" and "going through a rough time". I just got done talking to one of my siblings and they are saying that's what he's telling them daily. Playing the pity me card but not doing anything about it. He's already been caught in my parents bedroom yesterday in the middle of the night. When asked why, he just told them "Oh I thought this was my room" and walked out. I'm genuinely concerned for them.
>>
>>17740921
Just call the police. Don't even try to reason with your parents. After they arrest him, tell your parents what you did and tell them you'll beat the fuck out of your uncle if they take him in again. Do this before something really bad happens
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.