[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My gf and I have a pretty major size difference. I'm 6'1"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 1461455366493.jpg (835KB, 986x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1461455366493.jpg
835KB, 986x1000px
My gf and I have a pretty major size difference. I'm 6'1" and 230 lbs. (not gonna lie, it's not all muscle) and she's 5'4" and 110 lbs. This difference seems to limit the number of positions we can use, and sometimes it causes some problems. For example, if we are in the missionary position, she seems to have to stick her legs way out to the sides just to get out of the way of my body and after about 10-15 minutes she starts getting leg cramps. I've tried to google how to alleviate this and so far all I've found that helps at all is to put a pillow under her butt, which she says helps with cramps and it feels like I can go a lot deeper to her; but she still cramps eventually. Like, she says it feels good, and sometimes she gets close to cumming, but the cramps always distract her and keep it from happening.

Do any of you ladies have any advice on how to help these leg cramps besides changing positions. Or some posiitons (besides obvious ones like doggy & cowgirl) that might prevent this? We both really like the ones which involve face-to-face so that we can kiss and I can suck her tits, but the only one which we can think of that doesn't cramp her legs is her-on-top.
>>
>>17740312
OP, maybe you should go on a diet?

I know this isn't helping much, but it's about the only way I can contribute. Try other positions, too, like doggy. Could work better.
>>
>>17740312
Maybe do doggy style and suck on your own tits
>>
File: Ghost-Halloween 2011.jpg (197KB, 1156x563px) Image search: [Google]
Ghost-Halloween 2011.jpg
197KB, 1156x563px
I'm about the same size, although I was mostly muscle until I got older, and have a gut now. My wife is even smaller than your gf.

The pillow thing helps. Periodically getting up on your knees, straightening her legs out and putting her feet close to your shoulders helps, too. You can return to missionary without too much interruption after a minute or two, and she should be good for a few minutes too that way.

My wife and I both practice stretching- she does yoga a bit, and I have shoulder and back issues (I'm in my 40's), and we both do some exercises specifically to keep sex fun for both of us. Her hips cramp and my back gets sore if we don't stretch, and that interferes with sex.
If you've got a gut or need to up your muscle tone more, go walking and do low-impact stuff together. Any change is positive.
>>
>>17740321
>>17740322
>>17740358
We do exercise together, although admittedly not for the sake of sex, and I'm not a fatty, it's mostly muscle but I have love handles but not much of a gut. I'll try the stretching stuff and the feet by my shoulders next time though, thank you.
>>
I'm 6'1" and 175lbs. you're mostly full of bull fat
>>
>>17741504
just because you're a fucking twig who doesn't lift doesn't mean that other people don't work out
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.