[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>4 months postponed graduation thesis that we got a second

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: damnation.jpg (75KB, 500x484px) Image search: [Google]
damnation.jpg
75KB, 500x484px
>4 months postponed graduation thesis that we got a second chance to turn in on december 3rd
>thesis buddy has lost all motivation and does jack shit, excuses excuses excuses, wasted huge amount of time trying to motivate him
>grad position company is making it super hard for us, lack of communication, contact person just disappearing on a regular basis
>broke my third phone in 5 months today, just refused to boot
>starting to get really broke due to being stuck with thesis work for months that we're supposed to get paid for when its done
>working extra on weekends to afford rent and food
>meet girl 2 weeks ago in the gym that I got completely infatuated with, was cute and flirty with me on monday and then colder with me on friday(though she did say she was really tired and beat up after two really bad days at work) leading to an emotional rollercoaster for me, thinking what shes doing all the time, wondering if shes seeing anyone etc
>everything welling up and blocking me from getting shit done
help
>>
help please :(
>>
>>17740256
What kind of help do you want?
>>
>>17740256
Contact professor/teacher. Say partner has dropped out. Ask for new partner or alternative assignment you can do solo.

Sort out your love life on your own, or put it on hold until life gets simpler.

While trying to get hold of prospective employer, start looking elsewhere as well.

Be kinder to your phones.
>>
>>17740331
How do I unblock my shit and get through this rut without failing my tasks or making my life worse.

>>17740355
thanks

the partner thing is complicated. Right now we're pressured and I almost feel like just getting it done would be more conventient for me. The problem is the stress blocking me. We're about 70% done. Our advisor wants a 90% done draft by the 15th, until then I have about 4 days that disappear completely due to other very important stuff.
>>
>>17740256
Are u there buddy?
>>
>>17740398
yeah
>>
>>17740400
Damn man...my life is pretty fucked up too. But...well OP, I think you need to focus on your life now, focus your thesis. Talk to so teacher, ask help...about the girl, well, just move on. God...today I had a FUCKING important exam and i oversleep, I live alone, no money...had a breakup like 10 monthns ago and I still dind't move on. Well as you can see, Im not an english speaker, but I think u can understand what am i saying. But yeah...focus on you now! Get this fucking graduation, forget girls, friends...etc. Life will be better, I hope so haha
>>
>>17740400
Also, if you want to skype me...idk, we could talk for some few minutes, maybe you could me and i could help you too.
>>
>>17740413
>.about the girl, well, just move on
honestly I dont think its fucked
I've had emotional rollercoasters far worse than this with girls that ended up with them saying they liked me all along

also yesterday I did change t-shirts in the gym and noticed her looking my way and smiling while I wasnt looking

>>17740416
Thanks for the offer, on my phone with my dad now so Ill pass on that. I'm not a native english speaker either desu

Do you have an opportunity to re-take that exam?
>>
>>17740421
>yesterday
I meant on friday

Havent seen her since then
>>
>>17740421
Just next year. I already lost a year...acctualy I've lost some many years now. Im 20, not even in college anymore....I dropped out college twice. And I really dont know what I should do...which job, city. Well...the consequences of not doing this exam this year will be; I'll lose my Health Care, I wont be able to do eye surgery, and another things.
>>
>>17740425
Hmm...well I get you. I'm having this emotional rollecoasters too. My best advice about women its to read a book called How to be a 3%. This book isnt pick up artist bullshit, its for people who didn't had a stable family. I'm telling you, the best thing to do its to read this book.
>>
>>17740432
>.acctualy I've lost some many years now. Im 20
>20
man you're just a kid
>>
>>17740485
I wish I felt like this, but...I'm 20 and already been to a fucking hell, I fell like a old man already. My friends are graduating in some few years. Finished High school in my 17 and the only thing I can do next year is study to get into some Military Academy or College, but its fucked up. 4 years since I finished school and I havent did anything.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.