[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A year ago this girl lied to me and infected me with HIV. I have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

A year ago this girl lied to me and infected me with HIV. I have not spoken with her since because she cheated on me and I'm close to certain that she knew with the amount of blood tests she had. She also didnt want her mom to know I was her boyfriend, had a gay ex, and was raped as a child.

She was my rebound of sorts. Once I found out my status, for concern it was me I told my ex before her. That ex tested negative. She was still in love with me but I pushed her away for her own safety.

Now the girl that infected me is dating someone else, and she is apprenticing at my friends tattoo shop that I introduced her to (before I knew).

I told my friend who is besties with the guy training her my side of the story. I understand HIV is still eligible for equal work opportunity, but I feel like this is a different case. I havent told her new boyfriend or taken her to court... but I don't think she should be allowed to tattoo/pierce if she is knowingly infecting people l - especially at my friends business. For some reason i feel like I did the wrong thing though and should have remained passive.

What do you think adv?
>>
>>17740099
I think you need to fuck off with your shitty bait thread you fucking idiot. If a guy gets HIV he should honesty just commit himself to a lonely life and fuck off. But if a girl gets HIV she should be allowed to live her life as if she doesnt and infect anyone she wants, because girls cannot be alone like guys are. So what if other people get infected by her? The guys will have a good time fucking her and its probably worth the hIV. So you just keep your mouth shut and fuck off.
>>
>>17740110
anon go to bed.
>>
>>17740099
She shouldn't be working in a tattoo shop if she's sloppy enough to have passed a (possibly) deadly infection onto others already and shouldn't be trusted.
You did the right thing, if you're in the USA you can actually sue her for knowingly spreading an STD and the courts can seize her medical records to prove it. The mental distress and suffering of such a serious disease is something that deserves compensation.
It's a matter of public health and safety, thank God for people like you who give a fuck and actively try not to spread infectious diseases further.
>>
>>17740136
Thanks, I do live a lonely life like that anon suggested I should. I really loved that girl I turned away but I couldnt live with myself if anything bad like that happened to her.

I have talked to my social worker about it, but he said the cases are typically unsuccessful. Hard to really prove he says.
>>
>>17740144
You would need a good lawyer to prove it in court, of course, but it is totally possible. It's not a matter of ruining her financially (though she does deserve it like I said) but scaring her enough to never transmit her illness to others without fear.
You shouldn't live a lonely life, you're honest and care about others unlike that trololol anon.
Just remember that you can absolutely have a (very close to) normal life, partner, marriage, and even surrogate or adopted children.
Considering the ex you're stuck on stood by you and accepted you as you are, is it possible that she could be "the one" in the future? Is it worth pursuing and rekindling the relationship?
>>
>>17740099
If you're in the US, you can't really take her to court. Wrap it up, dummy.

As for working in a shop, she's not infecting anyone. We let people who are HIV positive be doctors and boxers, the risk of infection from a tattoo artist/piercer is pretty much nil.
>>
>>17740177
I agree with what youre saying but I'm not sure I'm strong enough to go through that. The thing is - shes unemployed with a dual bach in philosophy and eastern religion. As much as I'd like to help her understand Karma in the ways her profesosors did not - she would just go to her rich family and the luxury shes always had at her disposal.

But the other girl has always been the one, I chased her across the world twice. The only reason I even tried dated the other chick was because after years of being quietly in love and supporting her she started seeing someone else.Anyone that would accept someone wjth my kind of problems deserves someone way better. I want a better life for her.
>>
>>17740177
A good lawyer is probably a waste of money here. He would need to prove that she knew she was HIV positive and that she actively concealed that fact. Those two elements are going to be a steep hill to climb.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.