[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv/ I used to date a girl 2 years ago, and we've become

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 76XuZnH.jpg (1MB, 2663x3525px) Image search: [Google]
76XuZnH.jpg
1MB, 2663x3525px
Hey /adv/
I used to date a girl 2 years ago, and we've become really close friends against as of last year. I've started to develop feelings for her recently, but she has a boyfriend of 1.5 years. They took a small break a few months ago and she came onto me pretty hard, but I ended up rejecting her due to my morals. Last time we hung out, she asked me why I rejected her and I told her some bullchit about timing. She tweeted "our timing has never been right" the next day. We've gone to a few parties together and she's really touchy and flirty with me, hitting my arms when I tease her, holding my hands with interlocking fingers, etc. She also wouldn't object when I would grab her ass or thighs.

Despite this, Im pretty sure she's on good terms with her boyfriend since they hang out a lot and go on frequent dates. They have a ton of mutual friends so they're together all the time. She's definitely breaking boundaries, but if someone questions her (including myself) she says that we're "best friends". I thought I had a shot with her again, but now I'm beginning to think I'm friendzoned.

Do I have a chance, and what should I do? Pls no rant on morals, since I refrained once already and it just ended up developing into oneitis
>>
Bump of peace
>>
>>17739621
>Do I have a chance?
Sort of if you want to bang her, no chance of having a functional relationship, no matter how much growing up you think you do, if it doesn't work the first time, it won't work any other time.
She is keeping you on the back burner, you are a rebound at best and a token at worst

>what should I do?
Don't hang out with your ex and cut contact, like you should have done to start with.

She is probably using you as a token with her bf, this means that she will stop spending time with you if he gives up something, it's like a compromise except the other party is manipulating you, only you are the fake compromise.

I dated a girl who had an orbiter "friend" I was uneasy about, he had asked her out a few times and she rejected him, we dated and for some reason he was always at places but couldn't get to her, later when I pointed this out she said she would endeavour to avoid him if I stopped seeing my friends so often, I mulled it over, we went to bed and I checked her phone because something seemed off.
All her conversations with him were VERY one sided, he was pouring his heart out, she gave one word responses, she wasn't talking to him in a way that insinuated they were even friends, she never asked him anything, the conversations would be him asking a question, then her responding with a short answer, then him asking more.

I then realised that she was playing me and she didn't care about him, but getting rid of him was a really big deal.

You're the token OP, she isn't worth your time, she wants you to have oneitis because she needs you on the back burner.
>>
>>17739654
I mean, I could see that being a thing, but from what you described, me and the guy you mentioned don't seem to have very much in common situation wise. Our interactions are nothing like that lmao

It's hard to cut contact cause the reason we broke up was that I got drunk and fucked her friend. I still feel guilty about that desu,so shutting her out of my life seems excessive
>>
Any other opinions? All perspectives appreciated
>>
>>17739671
>I got drunk and fucked her friend. I still feel guilty about that desu,so shutting her out of my life seems excessive
Are you really arrogant enough to believe that your presence is some sort of fix for what you did?
Will you sticking around, getting into a relationship with her or fucking her give her closure?

I don't get how you think not talking to her after cheating on her is excessive considering you fucked her friend and probably ruined their friendship.
>>
>>17739708
No, I'm actually generally not an arrogant guy. I shut her out of my life for a year and she contacted me saying that she misses me and doesn't want to lose me even if just as a friend regardless of what I did to her. So idk what do
>>
>>17740326
What I'm asking is why would she do that? I feel like it would just bring unnecessary pain to her
>>
Sounds like she wants something more with you. Whenever they say "just wanna be friends" it's complete BS. Especially when you have this type of history together. She's probably hoping you've changed your cheating ways. Which probably isn't the case. Just let her down easy and stop communication so you both can move on.
>>
>>17740564
She's the girl of my dreams, too much regret if I pass this up. Cheating was the worst mistake of my life. How do I convince her to choose me instead?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.