[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I recently got chicken pox, currently I am on my sixth day, but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: _20161106_140001.jpg (43KB, 721x761px) Image search: [Google]
_20161106_140001.jpg
43KB, 721x761px
I recently got chicken pox, currently I am on my sixth day, but today I noticed this on my dick, it's been hurting for 2-3 days now, how long will it take to heal.

Oh and I am a kissless virgin, so any std has no chance, plus this only appeared AFTER I got this chickenpox.

I googled around and found some cases of it, but none had any replies etc

Will it heal on its own like the rest or do I need to specifically see a doctor for that?
>pic related
>>
Yeah when I got chicken pox I got one of them on the tip of my head. Itll leave a bit of a scar but no more than the rest of the blisters will. Use lanacane or something if you want a bit of pain relief prettty sure thats what I used
>>
Bullshit thats aids
>>
>>17739506
Pretty sure this is just chickenpox like the other guy said, there is much smaller chance of it being aids than this like chickenpox that I have now.
>>
>>17739403
Looks Like a chancre...
>>
Chicken Pox is a virus that causes a pretty strong immunological response. That's probably a pock there, but it may or may not be.

The reality is that you need to leave it be and let it heal for now. Keep an eye on it. A nice mild antibiotic ointment with lidocaine would be soothing, and you need to take care of the area. As it's the head of your hog, that means wash once daily, keep it dry, and putting on an antibiotic ointment with lidocaine or another pain-relieving ingredient will help. It's very important that you not masturbate or allow that part of your dong to get chafed- you need to give time for that shit to heal, and messing with it will make it leave scar tissue, which, a little is no problem at all, but a lot you don't want.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.