[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>girl breaks up with me >She offers to still be friends,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_nyp2w3esF61ro7rpno1_1280.jpg (29KB, 640x519px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nyp2w3esF61ro7rpno1_1280.jpg
29KB, 640x519px
>girl breaks up with me
>She offers to still be friends, sure why not, she's not a terrible person
>She sends little or no texts, when she does its usually some mixed feelings or signal type shit
>She texted me at 7am yesterday and I replied back at 1pm
>haven't heard anything since

Basically what I'm asking is: Do i check on her? Do I wait a few days? Do I wait for her to contact me? She has a large sum of personal and mental issues which is why I'd like to check on her, but at the same time I dont want to force anything.
>>
>>17739376
Go no contact. She's not your friend. It's time you get over her.
>>
I have some items I left at her house and vice versa. I need to at least get my items back.
>>
>>17739394
When people break up they feel bad. Offering to stay friends makes them feel better about themselves.
Keep this in mind when you set a date to get your stuff. She most likely has no interest in actually staying friends.
>>
Fell for the staying friends meme once in high school and never again. On my last breakup I had to give her back her scarf she left and I just made out with her in front of the building she had class in and never talked to her again.
>>
In a similar situation also.

Do I just delete all from social media and stuff?
It all went downhill after about the second date. Were just friends of fb but dont chat or anything.
>>
>>17739376

Anyone who breaks up with you belongs in the no contact list, the only exceptions I see is if the break up was completely mutual which let's face it hardly ever happens. And even then once you or her have met someone new it's unreasonable to remain friends. If you care about her as anything more than any one of your other friends then you need to cut her off to be able to completely move on. The dumpers like to give you this option because it allows them to string you along, is a boost to their ego and also makes them feel less shitty for breaking up with you. Not to mention it's a doorway back into your life if they decide they want you back.

Just give them what they wanted which is not to be with you and remove and block them from everything.
>>
>>17739376
give up OP. She is not your gf anymore and not your friend either and hanging around with a friend label doesn't mean she'll reconsider. Get your shit (should already have) and cut contact otherwise you appear desperate like you really are.
>>
>>17739414
Why can't people just be honest about topics like this?
>>17739597
Does she have any of your items? How did it end?
>>17739610
You make some valid points anon I can't argue that. The breakup was mutual, although it was her idea and I didn't necessarily agree with her undecisive reasoning. As soon as we broke it off I asked her so when can I get my items back and give you yours back? She too me in a few weeks, and that it was too soon and would hurt too much...... what the actual fuck? Not making this up.
>>17739611
In the beginning she seemed genuine about being friends, she talked to me as if we were tight. I was cool on that. Then some low key mixed feelings texts were sent to me and that was the last thing I got.

I think I'm going no contact for a few days, and then just come out and say it's obvious this friendship isn't going to work out, can I please get my items so we both can move on?
>>
>>17739932
Page 10 bump
Good plan?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.