[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I cope with the fact I may never have a girl this attractive?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: mfw.png (127KB, 223x457px) Image search: [Google]
mfw.png
127KB, 223x457px
How do I cope with the fact I may never have a girl this attractive? Nor will I even have the remote chance of fucking one like in pic?

Let's face it. I'm an 8 at best on a good day. Do I just have to bite the bullet and date a 5-6 so that I don't have to worry about them cheating, or so I know they'll fawn over me for the rest of my life?
>>
Exercise and get a good body. If you think your face is ugly, it won't hurt to get a consultation with a plastic surgeon. Be smart and wealthy.
>>
>>17739383

This, and don't let conformist societal fags tell you that 'Plastic surgery is vain' and 'No girl wants an insecure guy'. If a genuine improvement in your physical appearance leads you to gain a new level of confidence and happiness then there is absolutely nothing wrong with this.

Experiment with your 'look' hair, voice, makeup, accent.
>>
>>17739383
Is that all it takes? Because I admit I'm a very superficial person and all I really want is just a really hot girlfriend. But I mean, I wouldn't say my face is bad -- a lot of girls say that it's very masculine, strong jaw, serious, etc. My teeth are what makes me question whether a hot girl will notice me.

I'd say that my usual wear, because of work, is a business haircut, typical side comb with jel but not wet looking and not balding, and business casual. I'm not fat, but I'm not fit. I'm not skinny either. I'm barely 6'. My nose and teeth are what really get me, and I get my insecurity makes me bad with the womyns
>>
>>17739364
no nigga. literally just go to school study something that makes a lot of money and then you can hook up with the finest bitch ever and she will never cheat on you in fear she will lose your money

you fucking lil kids, this is obvious to all adults. the really hot women that fuck the best dont give a fuck about looks, they just want a man with a lot of money
>>
>>17739405
reason being by the way is because really hot women have fucked all the hot men already and they are bored of broke hot men.

they will stick with a rich dude any day... also hot men usually cheat on hot women, and hot women hate having their heart broken

so they usually chase ugly rich niggas.

that why you see your fat ass pimple faced neighbor with the BMW fucking up a hot colombian bitch with fake implants

its a security issue.

wake up, my wife is like this too, but she jamaican and has a really fat ass...

i went to school and make good money though
>>
>>17739405
stability is key
>>
>>17739364
You really find her attractive? With that chin and that nose she'll look like the Wicked Witch Of The West in a few years. And those thighs don't promise much.
>>
>>17739364

OP, the sexiest females have the most self-esteem problems which is why they're easy to bag n' sack. The difficulty is finding a woman that is both smart and beautiful. Though, if they're truly an intellectual they probably have the capability to look past your appearance into your very soul (i.e true intellectuals aren't shallow)

Be a good m8 and you'll do gr8

You don't have to join the peace corps or some shit, just be true to yourself and with everything you do.
>>
Stale pasta is stale.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.