[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I (20, f) recently fell for a girl (also 20) who has been my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

I (20, f) recently fell for a girl (also 20) who has been my friend for over a year. It took me a while, but I confessed to her last night in a message. I don't even know if she likes girls too, but I just needed to get it out.

She replied to me that she didn't know how to take it, but I don't want to press her any longer for a more definitive answer. I don't want to put more pressure on her or make her feel uncomfortable, but I need a yes/no to stay calm.

What should I do?
>>
>>17739341
Turn to God, you sinner.
>>
Maybe you should press her a little bit, without seeming too needy, to get some sort of answer just to settle it. In the mean time maybe ask out other girls because this one seems really on the fence, don't wanna put all your eggs in one basket, you know?
>>
Just tell her that you had to get it off your shoulders as it had been bugging you for a very long, that the answer doesn't really matter and that you hope that you can still be friends.
>>
>>17739363
This is probably the best you can do OP. I know it's killing you waiting for a definite answer, but you should probably just assume she isn't interested.
>>
>>17739356
Thanks! I might ask her again, hopefully it won't bother her too much. I'm not really looking for other girls though, I just fell for this one and wanted to ask her.

>>17739363
Thank you! The thing is, I would like to date her, if she's up to it. I only told her that I loved her (and that I hoped that it didn't make her uncomfortable), maybe I should let her know that I would like an answer in some other way?
>>
>>17739341
Any gay person, male or female, who falls for a straight person must know they run the risk of freaking their friend out and hurting the friendship. That's why you have to go into something like this very carefully, and be prepared for rejection. The coldness of a note was probably not the best way to do it, but it's done and the question is what to do now.

Leave her alone. Try to carry on as a friend as before. Wait for her to bring it up. If she doesn't, go no further than "Have you had time to think about what I wrote?"

And above all, accept her response. If she says No, do not try to push or change her mind. It was a very slim chance to begin with, and you are asking her to completely change her sense of herself and her sexual identity. You should know from your own experience of coming out how difficult that is, even if you know you're gay/bi. It would be much more traumatic for someone who considers herself straight.

In short, whatever her response is, is what you must live with.
>>
>>17739431
Thank you so much, this is very helpful.

I know she is very tolerant with sexualities/gender identities so I don't think she has a problem with that, but I didn't know if she would be interested in me. I probably wouldn't have gone for it if I had been 100% sure she was straight. I'm asexual myself and she knows, I like her romantically rather than sexually, which I think doesn't put as much pressure on her.

I'm prepared for any answer that might come out of it and I of course don't want to ruin our friendship, so I'll try to give her some time. I'm hoping I didn't put her in a bad spot because of this.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.