[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Friend stripped naked, locked out of his apartment and streamed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: indeks.jpg (8KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
indeks.jpg
8KB, 275x183px
My friend (23 years old) has beaten up a gay teenager (17 years old) 5 months ago, few weeks later he was assaulted at the party by gay guy's friends. They stripped him naked, kicked out and streamed him online (via laptop hidden in place my friend couldn't reach it) on some video chat where other people could watch him as he was trying to open the door to his own house...naked.

What can he do? If he reports it to the police he will get punished for beating that gay boy. Will they get punished too? Even if there is no witness to confirm his version? Those guys are saying he locked himself by accident but they keep spreading the video someone from this chat recorded which calls him "homophobic guy gets naked punishment", which acutally proves they did it to him. What do you think?
>>
Your friend should go to the police. The altercation that started everything is a matter of he said / she said and will be laughed off by the police, but what they did to him is illegal and since there's evidence, they'll get what's coming to them.
>>
>>17739268
I love this board
>>
>>17739268
can you link this video? We could say if it's illegal enough to go to police with it
>>
how about let it go. he beat up a fag so the fag buddies humiliated him. fair is fair. it's over so just carry on.
>>
>>17739287
You wanna just let the fags win?
>>
>>17739298
you're right mate. against fags, no fight is too small
>>
>>17739298
they already won. Fag was beaten and healed, he will be on the internet forever and other gay men will see his naked body I bet it's sexy
>>
You reap what you sow. Stop being a bitch and just accept it.
>>
Anyone got the link? I have to see it :D
>>
If your buddy had a good for beating the fag, self defense or something, go to the police. If he didn't, then move on.
>>
File: lol-guy.jpg (41KB, 498x568px) Image search: [Google]
lol-guy.jpg
41KB, 498x568px
>>17739335
you're welcome *flies away*

https://vid.me/pp7T
>>
>>17739268
Your "friend" got what he deserved.
>>
>>17739402
Lmfao
>>
He brought it on himself. Let that be a lesson to him. Going to the police makes him a little bitch when he's the one who started this whole thing.
Pro-tip: Even if he does seek legal advice, his naked ass will forever be on the internet for everyone to laugh at, and his status as an exposed homophobe will give everyone a justice boner. You have already lost.
>>
All theres left to do is beat up the niggers that did this
>>
>>17739402
dat ass
>>
>>17739286
It was posted on /lgbt/ a few times. I'll probably come up again soon. In the meantime, go and talk with the trannies. They have some fun drugs you can try while you wait.
>>
They didn't beat him, just humiliated him, in retaliation, which is smarter and more respectful in my book that beating a kid, unless it was in self-defense. The gay aspect of the problem amounts to nothing. They could have been nazis or hipsters and that would not have changed anything.

Your friend got what he deserved. Just be glad you're not the laughingstock of the neighborhood. Besides, you were not ready to report him for beating a kid. Why so unfair?
>>
File: 2016-11-06 (1).png (6KB, 75x67px) Image search: [Google]
2016-11-06 (1).png
6KB, 75x67px
>>17739402
yeah sexy as fuck...
>>
>which actually proves they did this to him
No, it doesn't whatsoever. Or does "teenage girl getting rammed" means her age is <20? People give videos titles that make it seem more controversial than it is all the time.
>>
>>17739402
Kek
When those situations happen, you have to own them
>>
>>17739268

Well seems to me that they're even now. Going to the police would set off the balance, making the gays long for revenge again.

Be a good friend and tell him to let it rest.
>>
>>17739268
Lmao he fucking assaulted a minor and would be in prison right now if he took this shit to court. Fuck your friend OP he deserved it.
>>
>>17739268
Clever bait.
>>
He deserved it. Also link?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.