[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>start talking about an outburst gf had "Hey anon did

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 20161106_011210.png (311KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
20161106_011210.png
311KB, 1440x2560px
>start talking about an outburst gf had
"Hey anon did you like the movie."
"I want to buy it! I watched House full of peculiar children or whatever its called."
>she then proceeds to explode about how I never explain anything/ over reacting about my answer instead of just calmly asking what i meant by my statement.

Im going to fucking break up with her.
Should i do it?
Relationship advice
>>
File: 20161106_011149.png (341KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
20161106_011149.png
341KB, 1440x2560px
>>
File: 20161106_011131.png (335KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
20161106_011131.png
335KB, 1440x2560px
>>
I have no idea what I'm reading but do it
>>
I have absolutely know idea what the fuck you two are going on about in the pic related(s).

She seems a bit bat shit and girls are hard enough to deal with without issues.

Unless things are good 99% of the time and she's dedicated to trying to improve, I'd move on.
>>
>>17739166
Solid advice. Thanks anon.
>>
ugh disgusting

a lot of times i kinda wish i had a gf but then i know i'd have to deal with tiring shit like this
>>
>>17739180
You get me bruh
>>
>>17739153
Why are women like this?

My ex has a bad day and told me to fuck off and just verbally abuses me. I have a bad day and try my best to be patient with her. If anything I don't ever take shit out on her.

Is it that hard for people to just not be dicks to their SO over things they aren't involved in?
>>
>>17739187
>Is it that hard for people to just not be dicks
Apparently yes. 90% of people are dicks that'll shit on your face if it makes them feel even a tad bit better.
>>
I think that this was one of the situations where she wanted empathy and for yoy to go "yeah, that sucks" instead of actualy talking about the problem and giving asvice how to fix it. Sometimes, they'd rather be listened to and stay in the same spot. Which sucks.
>>
>>17739332
Fuuuck that. Youre right, but her sheer arrogance is just crippling to me.
>>
I get what you're saying, but from my experience you really have to hold your tongue with the big vocabulary or dumber people will get just wither it down to "ur just tryin to sound smart durrrr"
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.