[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My ex has my lucky jacket given to me by a friend who is no longer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1478014391234.jpg (161KB, 500x747px) Image search: [Google]
1478014391234.jpg
161KB, 500x747px
My ex has my lucky jacket given to me by a friend who is no longer alive.

It's been six months. She keeps making excuses to not give it back. I really want it back. What do I do?
>>
I know this is harsh, but you shouldn't have lent it to her in the first place if it meant that much to you
>>
Man up and go to her house for it. Don't take no for an answer, she either has it in her dwelling or she threw it away (since one way of getting revenge or closure on you is to throw items of yours away).
>>
>>17738687
tell her how much it means to you and why it's important
if you weren't an ass to her she should give it back to you
>>
>>17738697
True. Have thought about this a lot.
>>17738705
She won't tell me where she lives, even though a mutual friend told me it's in a suburb twenty minutes away from mine.
>>17738707
I have, I wasn't an ass. She has a mental illness.
>>
>>17738744
Bump
>>
>>17738744
There's really nothing you can do if she won't give it back. The police aren't going to waste their time with something like this, and the jacket's actual value is so low that there's no point in filing a law suit. Some sort of small claims tribunal might be worth it, but even then you probably have to know how to actually contact her to file a claim.
>>
>>17738867
I have her phone number, a mutual friend knows the address so that could work if I was filing for small claims
>>
>>17738871
If your mutual friend knows her address and would give it to you, why don't you just go over and talk to her? Also even if you can file in the small claims tribunal, and even if you do win, they generally don't have any enforcement jurisdiction and they won't be able to make her actually give it back, you'd just get legal standing to get it back.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.