[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A married woman who I've been talking to told me she was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: Scooby20od9.gif (7KB, 363x464px) Image search: [Google]
Scooby20od9.gif
7KB, 363x464px
A married woman who I've been talking to told me she was unhappy with her husband even before they got married. She says that he doesn't give a shit about her at all and completely ignores/resents her. They've been married for about a year. She's telling me I make her happy and she wants to leave him to be with me. We've never screwed around or anything like that. Just talked and hung out a lot over the past couple of months.

What is my best course of action here? I really like this girl but I've felt nothing but guilt ever since. I don't cheat or help cheat.
>>
>>17738574
You have two possibilities here:

1. She's telling the truth and she legitimately regrets marrying who she did. In that case, feel it out, take it slow. Many people marry someone they don't really like, or they think being married will make everything better, or they think being married to someone will be different than dating them. People are stupid, whether they're in love or lying to themselves. I know the feeling of guilt, but honestly, you need to figure out whether or not she's real or not before you decide you're going to fuck her pre/post divorce.

2. She's lying, either about how happy you make her or her desire to leave him. Tons of wives start cheating but can never really make the move to divorce.

Again, you gotta feel her out. If it seems genuine, and you wanna be with her...lay out the groundwork for it to happen. If not, and you're not gonna fuck her, leave it alone.
>>
Never done this but it seems risky because she will probably think you're obligated to be with her if she divorces her husband.

Off the cuff, I would personally tell her that you're gonna give her two months to decide what she wants to do. You don't want her to divorce her husband because of you. You want her to make the decision independently, and, once done, maybe see about a date or something.
>>
>>17738600
>>17738599
Thanks for the advice. It does sound like what you described. She said she married him because she felt like things would get better after the fact and they never did I just told her to give it a couple of months and make the decision on her own. I told her that I don't want to be responsible for breaking them up. I'm gonna take it as slow as possible. Still feel like an ass kinda but if she's telling the truth I guess they would have broken up eventually anyways.
>>
>>17738629
>if she's telling the truth I guess they would have broken up eventually anyways

This. And if she's actually miserable, and you're actually the man of her dreams or whatever, you shouldn't feel bad.
>>
>>17738574
>She's telling me I make her happy and she wants to leave him to be with me
No she doesn't. Anyone who cares about her would make her happy and she'd want to leave him to be with anyone else. It's not about you, it's about the fact that you give her attention when her husband doesn't. If it were someone else instead of you, she'd be telling them the same thing.
>>
>>17738633
This is also a big possibility. I guess I'll just be her friend these next couple of months and if she decides to leave him then we can take it slow. Nobody in my life even knows this girl. I just feel shitty for flirting with her at all
>>
Hey op, take it from a cheater. A vast majority of times the couple will not split up. I've said the same thing to this one girl, I thought I meant it. But I stayed in this relationship where I feel trapped and unimportant. (I have my own reasons). Op just don't do it. It's not worth it.
>>
>>17739368
Well I already told her I will not go with her unless she leaves him. I told her not to let that affect her decision. I want her to think and make an independent decision but I won't be a part of it until she leaves him.
>>
>>17738574
>she was unhappy with her husband even before they got married.
She's bad news. What makes you think she won't be equally vapid with you too? Not to mention you already feel guilty without having even done anything. Keep your distance.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.