[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey, I really need help here guys. So I (22) met this girl (19),

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1445470761817.jpg (171KB, 820x700px) Image search: [Google]
1445470761817.jpg
171KB, 820x700px
Hey, I really need help here guys.

So I (22) met this girl (19), and I really liker her. She comes from a good family that raised her with great values. She is well read, level headed. She doesn't subscribe to that whole sjw identity politics clusterfuck.

But then yesterday she drops a bombshell on me, and tells me she is homeschooled and actually 16.

Now the legal age of consent here is 16, so it's nothing illegal, but I still feel conflicted, even though I know I like her more than other girls I've met, I am worried about the social implications.

I talked to a friend (27) who is quite successful in the city arts scene since he is dating someone who is 17, and according to him, I'm not sure how much I believe him, he thinks that the younger generation is more in line with his conservative views and thus end up being "less trouble" and "more trustworthy" than girls I guess around our age.

Sounds a little jaded, but I really don't know. Just feeling confused right now.
>>
She's 16 and sheltered. Give her two or three more years and her personality will be the complete opposite of what it is now. Same goes for your friend's girlfriend.
>>
>>17738564
My 24 year old friend got with a 16 year old girl and we all looked down on him but deep down inside we secretly envied him for a bit. BUT

BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT

BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT hear me out.

He's pussywhipped as hell! His last 3 gf's all had him by the fucking balls so bad that we had to break them up.

Now, he's 8 years older than this girl but she has him completely by the fucking balls as well. Naturally we are no longer envious of him and don't even consider him a man.

So if you're going to do this, make sure you KEEP YOUR FUCKING BALLS, and don't let the girl take them. It's more pathetic getting handle by a young girl than by a grown woman. Please listen to me OP. Don't be a fucking pussywhipped faggot, promise me this and you can totally make it work.
>>
>>17738577
I never get pussywhipped.
Thanks for the advice senpai.
>>
>>17738564
>16, legal in your country
>good family, great values
>well read
>not a SJW

You have no idea how much I envy you. Date her and marry her and live happily ever after.
>>
>>17738568
I don't know dude, I've noticed this too.

Clean cut teens, with hippie stoner parents.
>>
>>17738583
Okay, so it's not just me?

Apart from age, this is ideal right?
>>
>>17738564
the only problem is that she lied to you
>>
>>17738597
Age actually adds to it, mate. Think about it. When you're 30, you wouldn't mind marrying a 24 y.o., would you?

The real question is whether she's into you. And, if so, whether you can get her parents' blessing. Because you NEED to go down the proper avenues with this one, be good.

What country if you don't mind my asking?
>>
>>17738603
This is something I have considered also, but at the same time, she came clean at the start of the second date and explicitly stated that she would understand if I didn't want to see her anymore.

Now I'm here
>>
>>17738607
Also true.

Yeah, I have thought about the parents also, hope it goes well.

Spain.
>>
>>17738568
Is this true?
>>
>>17738675
It's true that people develop a lot as a person between their late teens and early 20s especially. People are always changing, no one is consistent from their teens into adulthood. There is no doubt she'll change, for better or for worse, when she steps more out into the real world and the fact that she's sheltered could mean that the change is more drastic than with most people.
>>
>>17738564
sooooooo pump it and dump it, since op think about what you were like at `6 compared with what you are like now. she won't be like she is now come even 2 years hence
>>
>>17738564
also op, if she said she was 22 and now says she is 16, for all you know she is still lying and is really 15. find paperwork on that before you hit it.
>>
>>17738770
I don't know, apart from being more knowledgeable. I've remained more or less consistent.
>>
>>17738778
I'm 22 she said she was 19, but good point.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.